Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2013 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=457)
-   -   Super Comp - Horror Short Film Contest - 8th Nov 2013 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2013/11530-super-comp-horror-short-film-contest-8th-nov-2013-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th November 2013 01:09 PM

Super Comp - Horror Short Film Contest - 8th Nov 2013 - FINISHED

Hi everyone,

If you're a budding filmmaker then this competition is for YOU! We've teamed up with the excellent guys from Bloody Cuts (the creators of some of the greatest UK short horror films!) to give all those with a desire to be behind the camera a chance to win big!

To enter, simply create a short horror film (no more than 3 minutes) based upon the theme 'Who's There?' Send in your film and a whole list of great prizes could be yours - including signed horror prizes, filmmaking equipment and the chance of your work being judge by Joe Dante, The Soska Sisters and many others!

This really is an excellent opportunity, so don't miss it!

For all the juicy info head on over to BC Horror Challenge

To help get those creative juices flowing, check out this example from Bloody Cuts themselves...

"Dare" - POV Haunted House Horror Film - BCHorrorChallenge.com - YouTube

Good luck!

Kyle

Rik 8th November 2013 01:11 PM

I'd love a go at this, but sadly all I'm good at is creating the music, maybe I can team up with someone ;)

PaulD 8th November 2013 01:11 PM

Super Comp - Horror Short Film Contest - 8th Nov 2013

As already stated on Facebook I'm currently putting a crew together to work on my idea for this.

Slippery Jack 8th November 2013 07:11 PM

Let me know if you need any graphics doing ;) . . .

Rik 8th November 2013 07:14 PM

Wonder if it's against the rules for it to be a team effort

Slippery Jack 8th November 2013 07:19 PM

Cult Labs Super Group :cool: . . .

PaulD 15th November 2013 10:41 PM

Rik would you be up for doing a score? It's all early days but I love the stuff you've posted on here so would be up for having you involved. Like I say its early days and it depends on what we do but just wanted to ask.

Rik 16th November 2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 378102)
Rik would you be up for doing a score? It's all early days but I love the stuff you've posted on here so would be up for having you involved. Like I say its early days and it depends on what we do but just wanted to ask.

Yeah, I'd be up for that definitely :nod:

Rik 18th November 2013 08:42 PM

Been messing around with some ideas for a score for this today, even managed to scare myself :pound:

PaulD 18th November 2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 378618)
Been messing around with some ideas for a score for this today, even managed to scare myself :pound:

Awesome. I'll send you the script when it's done along with some notes on what we're kinda after so you can have a play around. Then when it's been cut together I'll send you that so you can time the score better to the images, if that makes sense?