Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2014 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=533)
-   -   Christmas Comp #11 - Frankenstein's Army Exclusive Figures! - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2014/11630-christmas-comp-11-frankensteins-army-exclusive-figures-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 12th December 2013 12:46 AM

Christmas Comp #11 - Frankenstein's Army Exclusive Figures! - FINISHED

Hi everyone,

So, we've given away Frankenstein's Army on DVD as well as the exclusive artcards. Since all good things come in three, here's your final chance to win some FA goodies! We've saved the best for last too.

To win an exclusive money-cant-buy figure/model based on Frankenstein's Army all you have to do is enter this competition.

Simply come up with your own horror movie Christmas themed monster. The funniest and most creative entry will win themselves this great figure at the end of this competition (Thursday night).

It's that easy! So, give it a go and leave your monster below. There's no limit to the amount of entries you post but there will only be one winner.

Good luck,

Kyle

Rik 12th December 2013 01:09 AM

Brussel Sprouts are a Christmas monster that everyone has to put up with :lol:

SCM 12th December 2013 10:00 AM

The Terror Tree (an evil xmas tree):
The leaves on this tree are soaked in a toxin that gives the victims halucinations, the baubles are explosive and when detonated fragment, the tinsel strangles anyone that comes within vicinity of it. The star is the brain of this tree. It activates with Xmas songs

Rik 12th December 2013 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Zombie Christmas Pudding!

If Grandma asleep in her chair with her teeth out wasn't scary enough, imagine being served this after your Christmas dinner :eek:

Attachment 126036

Apologies for the crap pic, I've just created it using an app on my phone :o

Rik 12th December 2013 10:04 AM

Double post

sawyer6 12th December 2013 12:08 PM

Rudolfnator,the killing cybernetic reindeer that came from the future to cause armageddon on Christmas day, the red nose was a lie,it was the eyes!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vtslmb.jpg

darthelvis 12th December 2013 12:53 PM

Killer cracker

A Christmas cracker that looks like any other sits waiting to be pulled on the Christmas lunch table. When this cracker is pulled it gives off more than a little bang and fires out mini scissors, mini tool kits, bottle openers, crap earrings and spinning discs of doom. These aren't your normal everyday prizes, these are deadly tools of the antichrist sent from hell to dispatch families on Christmas day.

Who is going to be the unlucky one who wins the cracker pull.

Roughale 12th December 2013 02:57 PM

Christmas Stocking

Nothing creepy about this one? You mkay not see it, but let me tell you from a stocking-less country what I heard: There are Christmas Stockings around which are not only used to hang up in the festive weeks to be filled with gifts. There are those who are worn the rest of the year, only to be hung out to dry for a short time and then used in the traditional way. The can kill! Never wondered why so much incense and other fumes are used at that time too? Think about it and just be very carefull not to stay too long anywhere near them. This also goes to Santa Claus, because a green face bites the red of the costume!

Have a very Smelly Christmas...

Vipp 12th December 2013 03:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well you guyzez know i love FA, so i thought i would do another drawing. first i wanted to go with a evil Santa zombie style drawing and have him legless and dragging his own body with bony stumps for arms. that didn't go to well but i will give you where i ended my drawing here -

So i then decided to draw San-Tic, The worst version of Santa a child could want to meet, instead of giving gifts he takes donations...of blood.... not the chap you want to wake up to on Crimbo Eve for sure... the rules do say i have to be funny so to stay with in the rules, San-Tic is lactose intolerant, juggles and also enjoys re runs of the old TV show Love-Joy...

Here is San-Tic.

Demoncrat 12th December 2013 05:48 PM

Carol S(t)ingers..... Ahem. a horde turn up at your door wassailing rather fuzzily the old classics, and when you say "sorry, i'm skint", they cast off their human disguise to reveal...............a horde of giant wasps who ruin your xmas/ breathing ability/rest of your life etc....;)