Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2014

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Exclusive Raid 2 Goodies - 10th August 2014 - FINISHED

Hi everyone,

This week we're not only giving away an exclusive steelbook of one of the greatest action movies of all time, The Raid 2 but also a bunch of very cool and very limited (money-can't-buy!) Raid 2 goodies!

Here's how to win yours...

The Raid 2

"AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!"
- The Mirror

THE RAID 2
brings all out action to the streets of Jakarta with fast paced, relentless action and a labyrinthine story of dark thrills that demands to be watched time and again. Introducing new kick ass characters and mesmerising locations that will take your breath away, The Raid 2 expands on the unbelievable action from the first film and ramps it up to the max.

Synopsis:

He thought it was over. After fighting his way out of a building filled with gangsters and madmen, rookie Jakarta cop Rama thought he could resume a normal life. He couldn't have been more wrong. His triumph attracted the attention of the criminal underworld, and with his family at risk, Rama has only one choice – to go undercover and begin a new odyssey of violence.

You'll Love It Because

Featuring the greatest fight scene ever to be committed to celluloid, THE RAID 2 brings a darkly energetic vision to life with disturbing realism.

With killer attitude and kick-ass style THE RAID 2 launches into a mind blowing display of violence and corruption as the world originally established in THE RAID escapes onto the streets of Jakarta bringing a whole host of new players to this deadly game of cat and mouse.

A stunning burst of violence makes THE RAID 2 the must own flick of 2014.

Hot Quotes:

“An Absolute Must See!” - The Mirror

“Jaw dropping thrill ride” - New York Post

“Masterfully tense, a Monumental Experience” - Empire

“The greatest action film EVER!” - We Got This Covered

“A Full-blown crime epic” - Screen International

“The Wow Factor is off the charts!” - Rolling Stone

***** - The London Film Review

***** - ZOO

***** - Loaded

***** - HeyUGuys

***** - Total Film

Special Features:

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES

English Language Version

Feature Commentary With Director Gareth Evans

The Next Chapter: Shooting A Sequel

BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES

English Language Version

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES

Feature commentary with Director Gareth Evans

The Next Chapter: Shooting a Sequel

Ready for a Fight: On Location

Deleted Scene – Gang War

Cinefamily Foundation Q&A with Gareth Evans, Iko Uwais and Joe Trapanese

Violent Ballet: Behind the Choreography

UK EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL FEATURE (BLU-RAY ONLY)

UK Exclusive Q&A with Gareth Evans, Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian

The Raid 2 comes to DVD, Blu-ray, download and an exclusive steelbook with Play.com on the 11th August 2014. Pre-order yours today!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO WIN.....

We're celebrating the new release with an awesome event that we know you'll love! Next Friday (15th August) from 8:30pm join @TheRaidUK on Twitter using the hashtag #TheRaid2. Stick on your copy of The Raid 2 and press 'play' at 9pm.

Then simply tweet-a-long throughout the film, using the hashtag! Join in with the official live tweet-a-long with fellow fans and a few surprises along the way.

Throughout the night, we'll be giving away the exclusive steelbook as well as bundles of very rare goodies that can only be won - not bought - including a very cool Raid 2 Hammer bottle opener!

So, come and take part this coming Friday and bag yourself a whole bunch of prizes!

See you there,

Kyle
Old 11th August 2014, 09:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I am not a big tweeter, so I bet I'll skip that but I am looking forward to this BD, as I had the pleasure to watch this film when I was in London this year (Easter Sunday at the Odeon in Camden Town ) Oh what fun I had!

Like this? Share it using the links below!