Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2014 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=533)
-   -   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2014/12680-halloween-comp-6-new-nightmare-elm-street-blu-ray-box-set-finished.html)

MuckyFunster 29th October 2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 423606)
...Then I die in my sleep.

Oooft! [emoji37]

What would happen next? Would your pals have the party in your absence (with you lying in state in the other room), or would they be sadly packing away all the party gear?

nosferatu42 29th October 2014 11:58 PM

I'd imagine it would be similar to "children shouldn't play with dead thing.' If you've ever seen it.;)

MuckyFunster 30th October 2014 12:03 AM

[emoji23] Halloween version of Weekend At Bernies! Prop you up on the couch with a drink in your hand and a fag in your mouth!

Daemonia 30th October 2014 01:33 AM

Yeah, I think they'd wheel me into the room and pretend I was still alive and party on like nothing was wrong. Well, I suppose that would be acceptable, seeing as it's Halloween and all. Bit of a bummer for me, though! :D

Mind you, I could smoke and drink without worrying about health repercussions, since I'd already be dead!

gag 30th October 2014 02:20 AM

I go to bed drunk night before halloween wake up its 14;30 friday 13 i get up rush around slip have a accident slip into a coma ..
wake uo in Hospital on April fools day with my kids shouting april fool.
It was their fault i was in hospital they tricked me and set my clocks and calenders to fri 13th. so now ive missred Halloween. Bonfire night. xmas . New year. Valentine day etc etc
Most important misssed 6 months worth of films viewing and being on here .

fuzzymctiger 30th October 2014 08:33 AM

Worst Halloween nightmare?

That's easy, rotten little shits without costumes wanting candy. Not on my watch. :axekiller:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 30th October 2014 09:57 AM

Hi everyone,

Now this was a tough competition to judge! There's so many nightmares in here - funny and tragic. I hope everything gets sorted out for you Suzi. It sounds dreadful!

After lots of thought, today's lucky winner is...

:first: Vipp! At least you can boost about the size of your DVD collection :p

There was a lot of penis nightmares in this competition! :skullscream:

Darth, you was a VERY close second but that costume was just so awesome! It's more of a dream than a nightmare... until the next day I guess.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered this competition.

Next up, to conclude our Halloween daily competitions, we have a very special treat for you. The one and only, Bizarre Eye will be hosting the next (and final) Halloween competition. Be sure to enter as we have got an incredible set of prizes up for grabs! It's going to be awesome! :hailwitch:

Good luck everyone,

Kyle

:halloween:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 30th October 2014 10:18 AM

Congrats Vipp, and thanks for the intro Kyle. :thumb:

Keep your eyes peeled everyone as the comp will be up around lunch time today! :devilbanana:

Nordicdusk 30th October 2014 10:19 AM

Well done Vipp

Excited about B_Es comp.

darthelvis 30th October 2014 12:32 PM

Congrats Vipp!