Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2014

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2014, 11:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

That photo needs to be cleansed with a lot of fire!
Old 29th October 2014, 11:43 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
TO WIN...

All you have to do is let us know what your worst Halloween nightmare could be
I'm working tomorrow night, so that is bad in itself!

But the worst thing that could possibly happen is, some child comes in 'Trick R Treating', and gets given some sweeties...and a few days later there is a complaint about us giving someone with a peanut allergy something which contains nuts!

Not that we would do that of course, but there are some people in the village who have got it in for us, and will try anything to drive us out of the place - from putting in complains to the Dept. of Health accusing us of selling drinks in dirty glasses which contain snails (!!!!) to lies and malicious gossip about us and even masked people rushing in and throwing raw sausages at customers (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am expecting some kind of hit tomorrow evening

Nightmare!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 29th October 2014, 11:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Suzi where on earth is your pub located? it sounds like the set of a folk horror movie, you want to make sure you don't see any giant wicker body parts being carried past the pub... small village folks are evil at times.
Old 29th October 2014, 11:54 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
Suzi where on earth is your pub located? it sounds like the set of a folk horror movie, you want to make sure you don't see any giant wicker body parts being carried past the pub... small village folks are evil at times.
Sadly, I know this to be true now
Vipp likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 29th October 2014, 12:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Waking up in the morning and finding I permanently look like Hulk Hogan. Shaved my head, bleached my hair, shaved my legs and fake tanned myself to death.

Rather look like the King than the Hulkster!!
Attached Thumbnails
Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-297818_10150347697416561_893595394_n.jpg   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-300115_10150347698146561_394611074_n.jpg   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-375476_10150347697936561_1978837743_n.jpg   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-378080_10150347697731561_1088168527_n.jpg   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-391744_10150347697821561_1837497107_n.jpg  

Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-381824_10150347698211561_940967108_n.jpg   Halloween Comp #6 - New Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Box Set - FINISHED-392861_10150347698321561_463581861_n.jpg  
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 29th October 2014, 01:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthelvis View Post
Waking up in the morning and finding I permanently look like Hulk Hogan. Shaved my head, bleached my hair, shaved my legs and fake tanned myself to death.

Rather look like the King than the Hulkster!!
FFS! Damn you Darthelvis for that post! i really wanted this set! HAHA! im rolling with laughing mate.
Old 29th October 2014, 02:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ahem.
not quite the answer ye want, but Il relate it aw the same.

As "guising" (as tis known up here) is rather rare now, I had just moved into my current address, roughly in time for "the day" etc.
As I like a laugh, I merely waited for the first knock on the door, then opened the door to greet my victims dressed in a boiler suit, a really crappy white mask and the biggest knife I could lay my hands on at the time.

The delayed reaction scream was priceless.

Give the prize to Suze. I too know the hell of small towns, small minds.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 29th October 2014, 11:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

We had a real life Halloween nightmare happen near me for 2 years in a row about 10 years ago. Someone was going about in a full ghost face scream outfit and a little knife and was slashing all the carrier bags of sweets that the kids were carrying around so the sweets were all spilling out. Some people are crazy! I'd hate for that to start back up! They never found out who the person was either.
Old 29th October 2014, 11:40 PM
Cult Addict

The worst Halloween nightmare i can think of is to have a devout christian relatives birthday fall on the same day.
Every year they'd come round and you'd have to do all the birthday stuff, all the while sitting there thinking, just f*ck off and let me carve my pumpkin.
This is my day, screw Christmas and Easter,just leave me alone to watch a dodgy horror film in peace.
The worst thing is that every year it's the same until you finally decide to pick up the knife and carve something other than a pumpkin.
:halloween:

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Old 29th October 2014, 11:49 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Getting everything ready the day before Halloween (tomorrow). Lining up the films, inviting some friends round, preparing the pumpkin, buying a Halloween themed outfit as a laugh to scare my mates. Getting the house all nice and spooky. Getting excited for the festivities the next day. I go to bed happy and looking forward to the next day.

Then I die in my sleep.

Like this? Share it using the links below!