Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2016

Like Tree123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th July 2016, 09:08 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Competition Competition - The Twilight Zone: Complete Collection - 6th July 2016 - FINISHED

Hello everyone,

Do not adjust your monitor! This is not a trick of the light, a glitch in the matrix or a cunning optical illusion.

THE CULT LABS WEEKLY COMPETITIONS ARE BACK!
For all those who were around during the golden era of the Cult Labs competitions, you'll know how this will work. Going forwards, every Wednesday a new competition will be launched here on the forum. The previous week's competition will come to a close too, where ONE lucky winner will be announced.

If you aren't already, be sure to find and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more chances to win some great prizes.

============================================

This Week's Prize...

Kicking off the competitions in style, we have this incredible box set to give away. Containing every episode from the 1980's Twilight Zone, this is some of the most enjoyable TV you'll see with a huge cast too.

============================================

How To Enter...

To enter, you're going to need to get creative! In the space of one sentence, come up with a mini-plot for a Twilight Zone episode if you were to create one based on modern life.

Be satirical, have fun and you could be the lucky winner of this prize!

The winner will be announced Wednesday 13th July. Post your entry below in this thread - as before, there is no limit to the amount of times you enter this. So, the more the merrier!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Kyle
Old 6th July 2016, 10:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My mobile rang.. strange it was my number Hows that possible?
I answered it hello i said
And myself answered hello back
I know it was me because i could hear the same noises from my room coming tbrough my phone
Is this really me or someone else? i just dont know
Old 6th July 2016, 10:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Subliminal messages hidden in Babestation transmissions are forcing young men to call the girls (at premium rate of course), only to hear an automated message from Madam X, giving GMS coordinates to the Party of the Century with all live girls all the time - the party is very much dead girls all the time, and the unfortunate men are their dinner.
Old 6th July 2016, 10:39 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Wow! What a terrific prize.

You lucky, lucky people.
Old 6th July 2016, 10:40 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
Subliminal messages hidden in Babestation transmissions are forcing young men to call the girls (at premium rate of course), only to hear an automated message from Madam X, giving GMS coordinates to the Party of the Century with all live girls all the time - the party is very much dead girls all the time, and the unfortunate men are their dinner.
Do you have the number please?
Old 7th July 2016, 07:59 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I read about a great competition to get the complete new Twilight Zone series on DVDs and I needed to get that box so I opened the editor on the forum to place my attempt to win and without a hint of an idea, I started typing and I soon noticed I could not stop, I was stuck in some sort of Twitype Zone and had to type, type, type... please someone turn of that music in my head!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 7th July 2016, 12:20 PM
Cult Veteran

A women finds that her husband is becoming more and more despondent each day since he started using an online forum for horror film fans, upon further investigation it transpires that the website has been emitting gamma radiation (obviously) into the brains of it's users to slowly turn them into misanthropic zombies who find sustenance only in b-movies and J&B Whiskey, their ultimate plan to overtake the country and eliminate the chavs.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 7th July 2016, 12:32 PM
Cult Master

WELCOME BACK COMPETITION

I HAVE MISSED YOU

XX

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 7th July 2016, 01:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I bought myself a chucky doll. My young son was fascinated by him, as time was going by my son was going through the changes and getting agressive and hitting me, and laughing when he did it. One day i was sat there watching my son play with my chucky doll and thought how much he was becoming like him, he was even wearing the same clothes, was chucky pretending to be my son or my son pretending to be chucky?
Old 7th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Cult Addict

Hey, Kyle! Im still waiting for the Prisoner vol 20 comp. That's a VERY nice prize, BTW.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!