Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Original Prisoner Music... (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/prisoner-cell-block-h-official-uk-dvd-forum/8044-original-prisoner-music.html)

Gav.76 25th February 2012 03:40 AM

Original Prisoner Music...

Hey fellow Blockies.
Not sure if it's readily available or if I'm just pretty lucky, but a few years ago I aquired a CD-R full of library music that was used in numerous episodes of Prisoner. From the creepy tense moments and car chase-style grooves to the saddy lovey moments.

All are original recordings, nothing was recorded from cassettes or dvd's of the episodes.
I would be more than willing to upload it somewhere if anybody would like to hear it? Great for any serious Blockies :woot:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th March 2012 12:59 PM

Hi Gav,

That would be great! Definetly upload them if you can :)

Robert 10th March 2012 01:24 AM

This site has a lot on already

PRISONER CELL BLOCK H MUSIC CUES

and also youtube

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 10th March 2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 223194)
This site has a lot on already

PRISONER CELL BLOCK H MUSIC CUES

and also youtube

I just re-watched episode 375 and I noticed that the same music from Dawn Of The Dead was used in it - good ol' library music :p

The~Governor 19th April 2012 04:42 PM

I just clicked on this thread thinking from the topic title that it was going to be something to do with the Prisoner theme music which is played at the end as the credits roll, rather than the incidental music used during episodes.

Regarding the end theme song, one thing I have noticed from revisiting the series is that in the early days of the show it seems to be a slightly differently arranged, slower, almost more sombre version of the theme song that is played at the end of each episode up until sometime in 1980.

waldo 17th August 2012 11:09 PM

without a doubt..

Image Maker

Image Maker - Tom Elliot (MUSIC FROM PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H) - YouTube

AND

Breaking Out

Breaking Out (music from Prisoner Cell Block H) - YouTube

are my absolute faves!!

waldo 17th August 2012 11:41 PM

i also love The Deep

THE DEEP - SAM SKLAIR & OTTO SIEBEN (MUSIC FROM PRISONER CELL BLOCK H) - YouTube

The~Governor 19th August 2012 02:35 PM

This is without a doubt my favourite ever incidental music from 8 years of Prisoner

COMPUTER CRIME - GEORGE FENTON (MUSIC FROM PRISONER CELL BLOCK H) - YouTube

haz1987 19th August 2012 04:51 PM

I loved Computer Crime along with these two;

Empire - Tom Elliott (MUSIC FROM PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H) - YouTube

Running Colours - Simon Benson (MUSIC FROM PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H) - YouTube

Trev 20th November 2012 08:40 PM

I LOVE the incidental library music in 'Prisoner', wasn't some of it also used in 'Ripping Yarns'? (episode 'The Curse of the Claw')

Has any of the music ever been released on CD? I would LOVE a copy!

Trev