Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   How do you watch? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/prisoner-cell-block-h-official-uk-dvd-forum/9315-how-do-you-watch.html)

downbull 16th August 2012 06:12 PM

How do you watch?

Just wondering how others watch their DVD's when they arrive. I keep on putting themon before bed but it is killing me as I end up watching the whole DVD. I think for the next one I will have to book a day off work to watch it.

bdc 16th August 2012 06:22 PM

I normally watch in the evening or at night but sometimes also in the afternoon (Sundays mostly).
Sometimes when I'm in the mood I have a marathon at night resulting in little sleep... ;)

The~Governor 16th August 2012 08:34 PM

Usually at the weekends.

I don't generally watch more than two episodes in any one sitting.

downbull 25th August 2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The~Governor (Post 266492)
Usually at the weekends.

I don't generally watch more than two episodes in any one sitting.

Thats what I call self control.

snipsmovies 25th August 2012 10:48 PM

I have an OCD rigid routine for film viewing ! 15 a week and 1 cinema visit. My days off are Tues / Weds and 1/2 day Monday - so I watch 3 films Monday, 4 Tues / 4 Weds, then 1 each evening Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun.

Cinema visit Weds pm !!

Trev 26th October 2012 01:20 AM

I hadn't seen 'Prisoner' for around 20 years until I started watching the DVDs from ep 1 a few months ago (I'm up to ep 129).

In the UK it was always a late night show, so I usually watch an entire disc (4 eps, just over 3 hours) from 11pm until just after 2am and I always have a a good night's sleep and no nightmares (though I did meet Lizzie Birdsworth in a dream last night).

Trev

Delirium 26th October 2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipsmovies (Post 268604)
I have an OCD rigid routine for film viewing ! 15 a week and 1 cinema visit. My days off are Tues / Weds and 1/2 day Monday - so I watch 3 films Monday, 4 Tues / 4 Weds, then 1 each evening Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun.

Cinema visit Weds pm !!

That's ... incredible. I tend to only watch a few films a week (although always a once week cinema visit, sometimes twice). I couldn't watch more than that as I'm doing other stuff/reading etc, and the girlfriend shares the TV and watches her shows.

I also like to think about a film and let it absorb, so only on occasion do two a day.

demonknight 27th October 2012 09:36 AM

I watch my dvds/bluray's at night when my wife and children are in their beds. Though i have watched movies during the day when the weather isn't up to much,which in this country happens regularly. And i tend to watch my movies at the weekend only,as my job involves getting up very early monday to friday.

Spookymulder 28th March 2014 05:51 PM

Now on episode 500.

It's taken a few years, the past few months it's one of the only TV shows I watch. I watch them on my days off and at night time ... some end so good you just have to watch another.