Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bdc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Cult Rookie

Default How do you watch?

Just wondering how others watch their DVD's when they arrive. I keep on putting themon before bed but it is killing me as I end up watching the whole DVD. I think for the next one I will have to book a day off work to watch it.
Old 16th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I normally watch in the evening or at night but sometimes also in the afternoon (Sundays mostly).
Sometimes when I'm in the mood I have a marathon at night resulting in little sleep...
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 16th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Cultist

Usually at the weekends.

I don't generally watch more than two episodes in any one sitting.
Old 25th August 2012, 10:08 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The~Governor View Post
Usually at the weekends.

I don't generally watch more than two episodes in any one sitting.
Thats what I call self control.
Old 25th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

I have an OCD rigid routine for film viewing ! 15 a week and 1 cinema visit. My days off are Tues / Weds and 1/2 day Monday - so I watch 3 films Monday, 4 Tues / 4 Weds, then 1 each evening Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun.

Cinema visit Weds pm !!
Old 26th October 2012, 01:20 AM
Cult Rookie

I hadn't seen 'Prisoner' for around 20 years until I started watching the DVDs from ep 1 a few months ago (I'm up to ep 129).

In the UK it was always a late night show, so I usually watch an entire disc (4 eps, just over 3 hours) from 11pm until just after 2am and I always have a a good night's sleep and no nightmares (though I did meet Lizzie Birdsworth in a dream last night).

Trev
Old 26th October 2012, 06:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipsmovies View Post
I have an OCD rigid routine for film viewing ! 15 a week and 1 cinema visit. My days off are Tues / Weds and 1/2 day Monday - so I watch 3 films Monday, 4 Tues / 4 Weds, then 1 each evening Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun.

Cinema visit Weds pm !!
That's ... incredible. I tend to only watch a few films a week (although always a once week cinema visit, sometimes twice). I couldn't watch more than that as I'm doing other stuff/reading etc, and the girlfriend shares the TV and watches her shows.

I also like to think about a film and let it absorb, so only on occasion do two a day.
Old 27th October 2012, 09:36 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I watch my dvds/bluray's at night when my wife and children are in their beds. Though i have watched movies during the day when the weather isn't up to much,which in this country happens regularly. And i tend to watch my movies at the weekend only,as my job involves getting up very early monday to friday.
Old 28th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Cult Rookie

Now on episode 500.

It's taken a few years, the past few months it's one of the only TV shows I watch. I watch them on my days off and at night time ... some end so good you just have to watch another.

Like this? Share it using the links below!