Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets > Prisoner: Cell Block H - Vol 8 (Episodes 225 - 256)

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Blogs Moderator

Thanks again to all who took part.

I've quoted the three winners in this competition wrap-up BLOG
Old 11th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Cultist in Training

Thanks again Sam. Congratulations to Prisoner00001 and Simey.
Old 11th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisoner00001 View Post
Thanks

It's a shame the competition didn't generate more interest, but maybe the next one will!

Seriously, I did enjoy reading all about how Priosner came to be such an important part of people's lives and I'm sure nobody is compulsively obsessive as that youtube woman, when Prisoner ended....."what am I gonna do without me maaaaaaaates?"
The person you mention is called Lisa Blair, she was in fact bonkers. haha. The footage was recorded outside Central Television on december 16th 1991 (the day the final episode was broadcast). I am also in the clip (with a bit of a beard going on) which featured on Central Tv News, I can be seen around 43seconds and 1min 43 secs, I am on the right holding one of the poles with the banner that says 'It's criminal to stop showing Prisoner'... Oh the shame!!!

Old 11th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Cult Rookie

What did you say her name was.....Linda Blair

It really is both funny and sad at the same time - the crazy world of Prisoner fans!
Old 28th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Cult Rookie

Have either of you received your prize yet? I was just wondering as its been awhile since we were told we had won.....
Old 28th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Cult Rookie

You're not alone - I got a message from Sam last week to say that the details had been passed to "The Associates PR agency" and we should get prizes in a couple of weeks.

Funny as I was laughing only the other day with a friend that almost EVERYTHING connected with Prisoner seems to be delayed, one way or another
Old 28th July 2011, 11:04 PM
Cultist

sounds about as well organised as this whole competition
Old 8th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Cult Rookie

And the saga continues - it's like a Wentworth cliffhanger.....will those prizes ever be received.....GATESLAM!

Have PMd Sam for an update as we'd be quicker doing a stint in our favourite prison if we don't get them soon
Old 9th August 2011, 11:58 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Sorry guys - you can blame me - it's been a mad few weeks - I'm chasing up the stock - as soon as I have that the prizes will go out so please don't put ground glass in my food in solitary?
Old 9th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Sorry guys - you can blame me - it's been a mad few weeks - I'm chasing up the stock - as soon as I have that the prizes will go out so please don't put ground glass in my food in solitary?
It's off to Blackmoor for you, Almar!

Like this? Share it using the links below!