Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets > Prisoner: Cell Block H - Vol 8 (Episodes 225 - 256)

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th September 2011, 09:52 AM
Cult Addict

Better late than never mate!
Old 15th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Cult Rookie

Yeah, 9 weeks later and I haven't received anything. Dont really think i'm arsed now to be honest lol. Oh well.
Old 16th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by simey View Post
Yeah, 9 weeks later and I haven't received anything. Dont really think i'm arsed now to be honest lol. Oh well.
The glory of winning certainly went down the pan long ago, but I'll just remain optimistic or else I'll start swearing.
Old 16th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerjohn View Post
The glory of winning certainly went down the pan long ago, but I'll just remain optimistic or else I'll start swearing.
I don't understand, you said in a previous post that you had already received yours?
Old 16th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
I don't understand, you said in a previous post that you had already received yours?
read the thread
Old 16th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
What post was that? Why would I say I have it when I don't?
Old 17th September 2011, 10:29 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerjohn View Post
What post was that? Why would I say I have it when I don't?
Many apologies bud! I got you mixed up with Prisoner001. Too many prisoners in here, you would think it was a prison!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 7th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Cult Rookie

Are us runners up in this competition ever going to get the dvd we were promised back at the start of July???

This is supposed to be an official forum and the fans are encouraged to post here but this is really annoying, the whole competition was a farce with different people being told they had won and then they hadn't won! It's been ages and looks as if the runners up have totally been brushed aside.

Are any of the mods here going to address this issue???
Old 8th October 2011, 10:24 AM
Cultist in Training

I doesn't look as if they will any time soon. Initially, I was rather standoffish where this prize business is concerned - just to see if anything might happen, but the whole thing's getting ridiculous. Perhaps simey and myself should complain or at least make ourselves heard to someone who might actually pay some attention?

With all the mix up between the final winners and all the rest of it, it was probably inevitable that it would all end on shaky ground.
Old 8th October 2011, 02:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Well this thread was moved recently to another section of the forum so it looks as if the mods arent interested. Its not good enough, really it isnt, you cant advertise competitions, announce winners and then not send prizes out. If nothing is posted here and the prizes arent received within 14 days I will get some legal advice regarding this matter.

Like this? Share it using the links below!