Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The UK DVD Box Sets > Prisoner: Cell Block H - Vol 8 (Episodes 225 - 256)

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2011, 02:27 PM
Cult Rookie

Sorry you're both still waiting for your prizes - the whole competition was a nonsense from the start. This is apparently an "official" Prisoner forum, linked from the Official Prisoner website, so why not contact Scott or Barry as I'm sure they could help and would not want to see the reputation they have built tarnished.
Old 8th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Cult Rookie

Cheers Pris00001, I've got Barry's number but I didnt want to bother him with it as he has probably got a lot on his plate with the forthcoming Oz event in Melbourne. I will wait the 14 days as I say and then get some legal advice.
Old 8th October 2011, 03:19 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hi guys - you're all absolutly correct! It's ridiculous! I'll get in contact with Sam and see what's going on with this and let you all know A.S.A.P!
Old 9th October 2011, 12:03 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Rightio, could all the winners please PM me with the address they'd want the prize sent to and I'll pass it on. Hopefully it wont be much longer. Once again we'd like to apologise for this.
Old 9th October 2011, 12:52 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Rightio, could all the winners please PM me with the address they'd want the prize sent to and I'll pass it on. Hopefully it wont be much longer. Once again we'd like to apologise for this.
I dont mean to be rude but sam posted who won and who would get what in this thread..so wouldnt it be better to pm them yourself to ask for their addresses?
Old 9th October 2011, 02:15 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I dont mean to be rude but sam posted who won and who would get what in this thread..so wouldnt it be better to pm them yourself to ask for their addresses?
Beat you to it, Robert I did that last night just as soon as I posted it This thread is such a fail - but I'm trying to sort it all out once and for all!
Sarah@Cult Labs likes this.

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 9th October 2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Cult Rookie

This gets more bizzare (not that I'm complaining this time though) but today I received vols 1- 8 of Prisoner through the post, when I thought I was only getting vol 8? Thank you very much!
Old 11th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simey View Post
This gets more bizzare (not that I'm complaining this time though) but today I received vols 1- 8 of Prisoner through the post, when I thought I was only getting vol 8? Thank you very much!
LOL - this is too funny for words and you couldn't make it up. So, the runners-up get volumes 1 to 8 and the winner gets only 1 to 7!!

Really pleased you got an unexpected reward for such patience though Simey
Old 11th October 2011, 07:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

What the hell?! Oh boy

Enjoy your HUGE bundle of unexpected prizes anyway, Simey Good things come to those that wait (and wait...and wait) it seems.

Sorry about this again guys! The competitions on Cult Labs have always run smoothly and without a hitch but everything seems to have gone wrong with this one! Fear not, this wont happen again! It's been ridiculous!
Old 12th October 2011, 10:36 AM
Cultist in Training

Many many thanks for my 8 volumes. Thank goodness simey has the same - I was worried that it might be another mistake.

Lots of thanks again. Ecstatic is not the word...

Like this? Share it using the links below!