Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Prisoner's Fan File

Like Tree4Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 8th March 2011, 09:35 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I've searched through youtube and the like and I can't even find a small clip of the fan made episode. It must be rarer than hen's teeth.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 20th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Cult Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Default

I just watched a volume from the Australian boxset and Val was talking about things that ended up on the 'gaff tapes' Would love to see those released on dvd or as an extra on the UK dvd's.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 21st March 2011, 10:24 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen1985 View Post
I just watched a volume from the Australian boxset and Val was talking about things that ended up on the 'gaff tapes' Would love to see those released on dvd or as an extra on the UK dvd's.
Would that (The gaff tapes) be in the clips section on here? I've put up quite a few bloopers in there.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:00 AM
Robert's Avatar
Cultist
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

I think there are a few more than what have been shown to us..and the compilation ones on youtube are all mistakes that are actually in the show so not actual bloopers as such..The proper bloopers that are readily available I think are
  • Dept guy calling Len Murphy "Les"
  • Doreen hitting the cabinet in the toilets but falling to the floor
  • Doreen giving Meg medicine that she can't sip properly and laughs
  • Noeline fluffing her lines and swearing
  • Joyce talking to Meg and says "I cant remember what to say"

and their is the one of Erica, Jim etc smoking a spliff in her office..I have seen it but can't remember where
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:02 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I think there are a few more than what have been shown to us..and the compilation ones on youtube are all mistakes that are actually in the show so not actual bloopers as such..The proper bloopers that are readily available I think are
  • Dept guy calling Len Murphy "Les"
  • Doreen hitting the cabinet in the toilets but falling to the floor
  • Doreen giving Meg medicine that she can't sip properly and laughs
  • Noeline fluffing her lines and swearing
  • Joyce talking to Meg and says "I cant remember what to say"

and their is the one of Erica, Jim etc smoking a spliff in her office..I have seen it but can't remember where
I would LOVE to see the above. Anybody know of where I can see them? Youtube maybe?
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:04 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Scratch that, looks like i've found them. I'll stick it up in the clips section.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:13 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Or maybe not. It won't let me embed it to here. All you have to do is go onto youtube and type in Prisoner Cell Block H bloopers and you should get it no problem.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:15 AM
Robert's Avatar
Cultist
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

you can post a link without embedding but yep its easy to find..there is also a preview video on there (but with music on it) which was posted a few years ago as members of the official fan club could view rare bloopers in a members section..which is now no longer there
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:19 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
you can post a link without embedding but yep its easy to find..
I prefer to have the actual clip in here if at all possible.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21st March 2011, 11:22 AM
Robert's Avatar
Cultist
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
I prefer to have the actual clip in here if at all possible.
why??
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.