Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Topic of the Week > Prisoner's Past Weekly Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Poll: Who's the Scariest of them all?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Who's the Scariest of them all?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st November 2011, 11:25 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Vote For Your Scariest Prisoner Character!

It's the start of a new week, which means it's time for another Weekly Topic!

Since yesterday was the day when ghouls and demons roam the world - Halloween - what better time to discuss the scariest characters ever to rear their frightening faces in Prisoner: Cell Block H.

So, from the above poll, which characters would you least like to walk into in a dark alleyway?

Of course these are just a few of the many great characters to have appeared, so if you have any personal characters you think should get a mention for being the scariest, then feel free to add them below!

Who did you vote for? Why?

TO SEE SOME OF THESE GREAT CHARACTERS AT THEIR BEST, INCLUDING THE FREAK, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H - VOLUME 10 OUT NOW! ORDER YOURS HERE.

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 1st November 2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 1st November 2011, 04:19 PM
Cult Addict

I've gone for someone else, as for me the scariest, evil character EVER in Prisoner can only be one man and his name is Ernest Craven (Ray Meagher aka Alf Roberts!), governor of Blackmoor. Hiding behind his pair of sunglasses, he cut a real mean streak through the corridors of Wentworth, causing havoc where ever he went. Just ask Bongo Connors (through a medium) or Lorelei Wilkinson!
Old 1st November 2011, 09:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So many others to choose from, but for me it's a toss up between Lou Kelly in full riot mode or Ruth Ballenger.
Old 2nd November 2011, 10:27 AM
Cult Rookie

Bev baker with her lotto game and runner up prize when she recuts bobbys hand, she is one scary lady.
Old 6th November 2011, 10:17 PM
Cultist

Surely Nola and Bev are scarier than any in that list?
Old 22nd November 2011, 11:10 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
I've gone for someone else, as for me the scariest, evil character EVER in Prisoner can only be one man and his name is Ernest Craven (Ray Meagher aka Alf Roberts!), governor of Blackmoor. Hiding behind his pair of sunglasses, he cut a real mean streak through the corridors of Wentworth, causing havoc where ever he went. Just ask Bongo Connors (through a medium) or Lorelei Wilkinson!
Surely you mean Alf Stewart!! Alf Roberts was Bryan Mosley's character in long-running British soap Coronation Street.

Agree with Ernest Craven. Made Sean Nokes, Kevin Bacon's character from 1996 reform school movie Sleepers look like Meg Morris.
Old 22nd November 2011, 01:54 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Larry View Post
Surely you mean Alf Stewart!! Alf Roberts was Bryan Mosley's character in long-running British soap Coronation Street.

Agree with Ernest Craven. Made Sean Nokes, Kevin Bacon's character from 1996 reform school movie Sleepers look like Meg Morris.
Alf Roberts! Ha ha ha! What was I thinking when I typed that!?!
Old 21st July 2012, 09:23 PM
Cult Rookie

Default The most scary character

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
To me, the scariest character was Bev Baker. Remember how she viciously cut Bobbie Mitchell's palm on her hand? Then killed the man that came in for some reason.

Like this? Share it using the links below!