Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Rec Room - Series Debate
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Cultist in Training

Super Happy Who would you like to meet?

Hi everyone

As you know, both myself and Barry@OnTheInside run the official fan club and our business Screen Star Events. We regularly arrange events in the UK, Europe and Australia to give Prisoner fans the chance to meet some of their favourite stars.

So far we've had Maggie Kirkpatrick (Joan Ferguson), Glenda Linscott (Rita Connors), Maggie Millar (Marie Winter), Lois Collinder (Alice Jenkins), Louise Siversen (Lou Kelly), Amanda Muggleton (Chrissie Latham), Margot Knight (Sharon Gillmour/Terri Malone) ... with events featuring Elspeth Ballantyne (Meg Jackson/Morris), Jane Clifton (Margo Gaffney), Genevieve Lemon (Marlene Warren) and Nigel Bradshaw (Dennis Cruickshank) happening this year.

What we'd love is a list of possible additions for future events. Who else would you like to meet? Obviously a lot of the actors are still working so we'd have to work around these and sometimes the cast members simply aren't able to take part in fan events. However if we can possibly make it happen - we will!

With the UK DVDs now in full swing it would be great to bring someone over who is featured on the current volume as this will also be a good way of promoting the release too!

Let me know what you think, and if you'd like more info on the events planned for this year just head over to Screen Star Events!
Old 28th February 2011, 08:27 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi Scott,

I would love to meet Judith McGrath and Maggie Dence, but someone I have really really always wanted to meet is Rowena Wallace (Anne Griffin). I think she would be great as I have heard she loved her time playing the mad Anne. She has also had a very long career and is really well known as Pat the Rat from Sons and Daughters too.I think she would be really popular.
Old 28th February 2011, 05:59 PM
Cult Addict

Philip Hyde who played Rodney Adams.
Old 1st March 2011, 01:14 PM
Cult Rookie

I would love to meet Caroline Gillmour who played the fantastic Helen Smart 
Old 1st March 2011, 09:13 PM
Cult Rookie

I mean Caroline Gilmer
Old 10th March 2011, 01:04 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyJM View Post
I mean Caroline Gilmer
Yes I would like to meet Caroline too... )
Old 29th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Cult Rookie

There's a couple of extra's that have appeared in the very first episode and performed right through to very last, I bet they've got some brilliant stories having appeared and worked with all the greats....and they're up there with them! I LOVE watching the extras in the background, they crease me up!!
Old 30th April 2011, 02:41 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I would have loved to have met Amanda Muggleton. When I started watching the dvds and she appeared, I was trying to remember where I had seen her before, until I realized that it was in Prisoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 1st May 2011, 05:29 PM
Cult Rookie

Bea and the freak would be at the top of my list
Old 5th May 2011, 09:46 AM
Cult Addict

Alfred Douglas AKA Ernest Craven AKA Alf Stuart (Home and Away). I bet he could tell a few stories.

Like this? Share it using the links below!