Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Rec Room - Series Debate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Cultist in Training

I've just been watching Julia Blake play a mad homeopath who was poisoning everyone early in the series (around the 170s).
Old 1st July 2011, 03:27 PM
Cult Rookie

thanks mr420!

as an australian, i've seen 95% of the actors in prisoner turn up on our tv shows, advertisments, change careers, etc...

so far the most notable people seem to have been mentioned but there is a bit of a running joke in australia, where a very small percentage of our actors have been on those rubbish soaps Neighbours or Home and Away.
Old 5th July 2011, 06:36 AM
Cultist in Training

There was a film made in the 80s which is little known but is very important to me. Annie's Coming Out stars the guy who played Eddie the electrician (Drew Forsythe) Pat O'Connell (Monica Maughan) and Joyce Barry/Pringle (Joy Westmore). There are also a couple of people who went on to be in Neighbours and Home and Away.
Old 9th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Cult Addict

I see that Ian Smith has popped up again the latest series of the excellent crime show Underbelly.
Old 9th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Lagger View Post
There was a film made in the 80s which is little known but is very important to me. Annie's Coming Out stars the guy who played Eddie the electrician (Drew Forsythe) Pat O'Connell (Monica Maughan) and Joyce Barry/Pringle (Joy Westmore). There are also a couple of people who went on to be in Neighbours and Home and Away.
i thought Eddie was played by Richard Moir?
Old 20th July 2011, 06:21 AM
Cultist in Training

Your use of the sticking out tongue smiley suggests you're right and I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm seeing more and more people from the film turning up. Can't remember the episode now, but the nice lawyer from the film was in it I think as a cop a few episodes ago (I'm in the 200's now).
Old 22nd July 2011, 03:00 PM
Cultist in Training

Yeah alright, Richard Moir played Eddie and Drew Forsythe played David. I'm positive Drew played a part in Prisoner though
Old 4th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Cult Rookie

I keep seeing one of the background prisoners in the papers or articles recently the one who is married to Hugh Jackman (lucky bitch! lol), can't remember which character or actress think her acting was a bit crap anyway. Anyone know who i mean??
Old 4th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Cult Rookie

Just found out who I mean on IMDB - Deborra-Lee Furness married to Hugh Jackman. She played Connie in 3 episodes of Prisoner
Old 12th August 2011, 03:40 AM
Cultist

Salems Lot remake has loads of Prisoner cast I posted about it here

also the film irresisible with Susan Sarandon has some

Like this? Share it using the links below!