Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Rec Room - Series Debate
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2011, 07:58 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Prisoner692
Smile How Many Top-Dogs On-screen together?

I was watching episode 586 last night when Rita is taken to the laundry by Mrs. Morris to meet everyone and it dawned on me we had 5 previous/current/future top-dogs all in the laundry together with Nora, Rita, Reb, Lou & Alice... I was thinking has this happened anywhere else in the series? It was surreal
Old 21st July 2011, 09:25 PM
Cult Rookie

Good spot and not sure in answer to your question.

I'm sure Judy, Minnie, Sonia and Reb must have shared a scene, but that's only 4!
Old 21st July 2011, 09:32 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Prisoner692
Smile

Prisoner00001 I think you might be right - it might have been possible that Myra was in a scene with all/some of them as well in that early 420/30 era? I will have to look at the episodes to find out as it will bug me now
Old 4th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Cultist in Training

At some point during the terrorist siege there would have been Myra, Nora, Lou and Alice, but again that's only four.
Old 12th August 2011, 03:27 AM
Cultist

Bea Marie Sandy = 3
Nola Bea & Margo = 3
Sharon Bea Judy = 3

Myra Judy Reb Minnie Sonia are all present up to 437..if Lou or Alice are background characters in any of these eps then it would be 7..all in one room though? Not sure
Old 26th July 2012, 12:27 AM
Cult Rookie

Thought ep273 might have be a contender for 4. Myra, Bea and Margo are all in the same room at the same time (the only time Myra and Bea ever shared a scene), but Judy doesn't seem to be present for some reason.

Like this? Share it using the links below!