Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Rec Room - Series Debate (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   If You Were A Prisoner, Who Would You Be? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/rec-room-series-debate/6497-if-you-were-prisoner-who-would-you.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 16th August 2011 09:36 PM

If You Were A Prisoner, Who Would You Be?

So fellow Prisoner fans, I was wondering if you were one of the characters (inmate, officer or other) who would you be and why?

mr 420 17th August 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 174524)
So fellow Prisoner fans, I was wondering if you were one of the characters (inmate, officer or other) who would you be and why?

It would have to be the Minister, Mr James Dwyer. Not only did he hold all the cards when it came to power, but he had some of best lines in the show. I miss James Condon.:(

Cat 15th March 2012 08:00 PM

Vera

I think in reality I would have been Vera Bennett because she was so to the book with the rules and could not understand why Erica Davidson was constantly letting them slide, I'm a big stickler for the rules too I would never have made a good prisoner, I would have been a screw for sure and certainly not a bent one!

petemorris 22nd May 2012 01:29 PM

Reb Keane. Coolest character ever!

jamie_leigh44 11th September 2012 07:39 PM

I'd like to think I'd be as liked as Judy, As powerful as Bea or as understanding as Erica...

but in truth I'd probably fall between Helen Smart and Chrissie Latham....

Helen because she's honest, friendly and helpful, Chrissie because she's able to look after herself, is determined and forever provocative... she'd do anything if it was in her best interests!

arabiansergei 21st November 2012 03:36 PM

As a prisoner (though I'm male), probably Karen Travers as I'm a bit spoddy but quick to stick up for the underdog :)

As a male character I'd like to say Steve Wilson as I'm a lawyer too.

ScottishMermaid 23rd November 2012 10:02 PM

Well, I am a very quiet person and I enjoy reading and studying, so probably a mixture of Mouse and Chook (what a combo). Although, I would LIKE to be more like Rita hahaha. So long as I am not like DOREEN!!!

jamie_leigh44 23rd November 2012 11:37 PM

I'd say if you were inside, Scottish Mermaid, you'd more than likely be much like Dooor... lol, especially after you're Lou Kelly comments - "suspected lesbianism" :nod: --- or maybe SHEILA - the singer --- and i thought Pixies song was terrible!!! (or you could even be Marlene) ;)

lol, now that I'm a bit further along (the barnhurst 5 have just literally arrived) I'd probably liken myself more to someone like Cass Parker with a hint of Bobbie Mitchell... this will likely change...

JL

ScottishMermaid 23rd November 2012 11:43 PM

Now, that was just MEAN!!!!!!!!