Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Rec Room - Series Debate

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By juniormoult

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Blogs Moderator

Default The musical moods of Prisoner Cell Block H

An heroic Prisoner fan has been uploading dozens of musical themes and stings from the series on Youtube in recent weeks (try searching on the site for Prisoner Cell Block H Music then select upload date from the search options for hours of the stuff).

I'm a bit of a geek for soundtracks and library music so I've posted a blog with links to a selection of music HERE
Old 25th August 2011, 02:39 PM
Cultist in Training

A brilliant selection Sam - would I be right in thinking that 'Interchange' is the music to Lexie Patterson's big escape.
Old 25th August 2011, 02:48 PM
Blogs Moderator

I'll take your word for it.

The music cues are up on Youtube is a mad blizzard of videos so whether they've been posted in the correct broadcast order or what scenes they feature is a tricky one, but 10 points to the dedicated uploader whose sharing this stuff. Amazing!
Old 8th September 2011, 03:23 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Hi from youtube's junior moult channel

Hi guys,

I'm the nutter who has posted the 'blizzard' of prisoner tracks to youtube (BTW they are in no particular order) Some of you may have already visited my channel, which now has 185 prisoner tracks. Over the next month or so I will be uploading at least another hundred or so, so drop in and kick back with some classic tunes:

SEARCH FOR - MUSIC FROM PRISONER CELL BLOCK H
In search options select 'within last month' which will bring up a lot of my stuff and enable you to get to my channel. Enjoy.

patroller likes this.
Old 8th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniormoult View Post
Hi guys,

I'm the nutter who has posted the 'blizzard' of prisoner tracks to youtube

Good on you my friend. Keep up the good work.
Old 28th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Cultist in Training

Default incidental music from the show

I was listening to my unreleased incidental music from George Romero's Dawn of the Dead album the other day. It got me thinking that there was a large amount of similar music that played for this show. There must be at least 400 different individual pieces of music that featured in the series run of PCBH - some of which were repeated often throughout the shows history. I remember most of the tunes quite clearly - even to this day..It's music of the highest quality! I wished that some of the better incidental or "library" music pieces could be collected together and maybe even released on PCBH vinyl record one day.
Old 4th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Cultist

The other night I heard a piece of music used on Prisoner on Challenge Of The Tiger. A martial arts movie, I was watching on DVD.
Old 6th September 2012, 10:18 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniormoult View Post
Hi guys,

I'm the nutter who has posted the 'blizzard' of prisoner tracks to youtube (BTW they are in no particular order) Some of you may have already visited my channel, which now has 185 prisoner tracks. Over the next month or so I will be uploading at least another hundred or so, so drop in and kick back with some classic tunes:

SEARCH FOR - MUSIC FROM PRISONER CELL BLOCK H
In search options select 'within last month' which will bring up a lot of my stuff and enable you to get to my channel. Enjoy.

Welcome to the club Junior! I've just had a look at your channel and I must say that I am impressed. Keep up the good work mate.
Old 15th August 2013, 04:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Although I've shamefully unaware of this series until now, I'm in LOVE with library music, and there are some truly killer tracks to be had here! Really wish they'd release a proper CD, but in the meantime, thanks Junior for uploading these gems!

Like this? Share it using the links below!