Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Rec Room - Series Debate (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   The Prisoners are at it again... (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/rec-room-series-debate/6666-prisoners-again.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 9th September 2011 04:27 PM

The Prisoners are at it again...

It appears that the Prisoners are at it again. This time arguing about loylties rather than Vera.

'Prisoner: Cell Block H' stars row over royalties - Australian TV News - Digital Spy

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th September 2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 179873)
It appears that the Prisoners are at it again. This time arguing about loylties rather than Vera.

'Prisoner: Cell Block H' stars row over royalties - Australian TV News - Digital Spy

I saw the part at the end of the article about a remake of Prisoner. Why, oh why, oh why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 9th September 2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 179880)
I saw the part at the end of the article about a remake of Prisoner. Why, oh why, oh why?

That'll be interesting...to say the least.

mr 420 10th September 2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 179880)

Absolutely pointless IMO.:crazy:

destroyrobots 11th September 2011 07:01 AM

I did see that Peta Toppano posted on her Facebook saying good on her for having the foresight to do it, as most of the actors were just happy to have some regular work.

Justin 14th September 2011 02:38 PM

Most of us know that Val is the only one to get royalties and the other cast members do not, But is it right of her to carry on about it 30 years later rubbing it into the other cast members faces? It seems very childish to me. Then Val goes on to say there is not much work for women her age, Most of the other cast members don't seem to have a issue from what i have read. Screen star events have not announced or invited all the guest yet but because Val claimed that screen star events have left her of the guest list? But Barry says they intended to invite her (which i believe), I like the idea of the build up of guests. I do not see any other cast members going to the press because they have not had there invite. Just hope this bad press does not damage the charity event, In my opinion she did this to get herself in the press because she needs attention/work. There was just no need for her to go to the press over something so small a simple email to screen star events would have been better. Lots of hard work is going into this and i hope all attending have a great time this is well worth the $150.

JAMIOUSE 21st September 2011 08:40 PM

I do think Val's comments are been blown out of all proportion, in an interview I read somewhere I believe she was Union Rep on set or certainly urged the other cast members to get similar clauses written into theit contracts. As so few of the actors participated in the DVD releases can we assume that most of them didn't?