Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Satan's Baby Doll

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th September 2014, 06:05 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Satan's Baby Doll is the the only release so far that came with a poster. There was a Shameless poster for Strip Nude for Your Killer but I think it was a promotional thing and didnt come with the DVD.
Spot on

I think I have a couple of them buried away somewhere!
Old 18th September 2014, 04:05 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Satan's Baby Doll is the the only release so far that came with a poster. There was a Shameless poster for Strip Nude for Your Killer but I think it was a promotional thing and didnt come with the DVD.
Hey thanks for the super-quick response! I was hoping the thread hadn't died lol Anyways, I guess for a completionist that is great news (only 1 to worry about) but it is a shame bc Shameless does have some great artwork! One more thing on my list to find
Old 18th September 2014, 04:06 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedorca View Post
Spot on

I think I have a couple of them buried away somewhere!
As in the movie, case and poster or just the posters? If you'd consider selling, PM me, I may be interested (also looking for an 'Almost Human' lenticular )
Old 18th September 2014, 04:31 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito schmuck View Post
As in the movie, case and poster or just the posters? If you'd consider selling, PM me, I may be interested (also looking for an 'Almost Human' lenticular )
The Almost Human lenticular was reissued on the Shameless website recently, not sure if still available i got mine 4 or 5 months ago
Old 2nd October 2014, 02:08 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythinggoes78 View Post
The Almost Human lenticular was reissued on the Shameless website recently, not sure if still available i got mine 4 or 5 months ago

I was thinking about using the source but it is quite expensive!! 20 pounds plus shipping… I'll take my chances elsewhere lol. Otherwise, the Shameless store is quite reasonable

Like this? Share it using the links below!