Like Tree192Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th December 2017, 06:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Anything would be better than the clipshow that Shades Of Gray was

So far they have been more exciting anyhow.
Season 2 was during a massive writers strike which is why a) it's short and b) it's a bit naff, but Season 3 really kicks up a gear and it stays really good right until the end then! Wesley gets his ensign uniform as well

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 8th December 2017, 06:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Worf kept me happy during second. Any chance he gets to open his mouth is either to attack this weeks aliens or to mutter something under his breath
I think Data's just pulled 'The Ensigns Of Command'. I appear to have been watching them out of order due to the shitey menu screen. Harumph!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 8th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Worf kept me happy during second. Any chance he gets to open his mouth is either to attack this weeks aliens or to mutter something under his breath
I think Data's just pulled 'The Ensigns Of Command'. I appear to have been watching them out of order due to the shitey menu screen. Harumph!
My favourite Worf moment is in the episode when, for some reason, they end up in a simulation of Robin Hood on the holodeck and Worf has an iconic line I wont spoil it for you, but I can't even think about it without laughing.
Demoncrat and trebor8273 like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 8th December 2017, 07:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Sound. I like a laugh.

Wow. All that Shakespeare must be invigorating. He just recovered from an arrow in the chest at point blank range whilst willfully pissing all over their precious Prime Directive.

Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 8th December 2017, 08:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ah there's aye some mush as well. Still tis called 'Booby Trap' so fingers crossed ....

[B]
Old 9th December 2017, 10:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Oooh several of these I haven't in all my puff etc again
and El Capitano punching someone.
Many highlights so far ... terrorism and the worst case of PTSD I have seen ahem among them.

[B]
Old 10th December 2017, 12:03 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, if so I missed it apologies if old news

Tarantino up for directing a Star trek film

Quentin Tarantino says he's open to directing a Star Trek movie | Metro News

Thought I post this here than up and coming films since this is Star trek thread .

From martial arts to Poliziotteschi to Westerns, the director has conquered most types of movies, but could you imagine the 54-year-old taking on the Star Trek franchise? Despite not delving into science fiction before in previous films, Tarantino has hinted that he would consider taking on the role of director for the Star Trek franchise. We like to imagine Spock as being a Vincent Vega-type Tarantino previously stated that he’d planned to make only two more movies before retiring from the film industry, but it seems that he just can’t keep away from that directors chair. When asked by TMZ if he would consider directing a Star Trek movie, he said that it would be ‘worth having a meeting about,’ before also confirming that he will definitely only make two more films. Fred Sirieix experiences the incredible Ontario He had previously said that his aim with bowing out after two more movies was to leave on a high and remain one of the greatest filmmakers of all time – well, his actual words were: ‘Drop the mic. Boom. Tell everybody. “Match that shit,”’ but you get the gist. A Quentin Tarantino Star Trek would be dark AF So, could one of his last films be Star Trek? Well, he’s already said he plans on directing a ‘Bonnie and Clyde-ish’ crime drama and is also due to take on a currently untitled Manson Family project which, according to IMDB is due out in 2019, so that retirement party would have to wait if he wants to get aboard the Starship Enterprise too.He had previously mentioned on the Nerdist podcast in 2015 that he would be more inclined to direct a Star Trek film that a Star Wars one, but could this actually be a possibility? We’re pretty sure a statement made whilst being chased through a hotel entrance can’t be taken as gospel, but one can’t help imagining what a Quentin Tarantino Star Trek collab look like… Think of all the alien blood. So much alien blood…

Last edited by gag; 10th December 2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10th December 2017, 09:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Could care less. Sorry.

Just watched Deja Q. Fun to watch this bairn have to 'grow up' to some extent. And of course, Worf's advice to him is succinct and to the point as always
Now Riker's been nicked ... this should be fun.

[B]
Old 14th December 2017, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

And of course ... it was a putup job.

Finished Series 3. Apart fae Menage A Troi ( puns?) this was a vast improvement. The Most Toys another belter I hadn't witnessed during the BBC2 run. Transfigurations a spin on the DW story The Mutants imho. Onto the fourth ... after Xmas. Start the new year and that.

[B]
Old 30th April 2018, 06:23 PM
Cult Addict

http://www.movies.ie/s-j-clarkson-direct-star-trek-4/
So it looks like more time travel for this new one

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Like this? Share it using the links below!