Here's teaser trailer

Old 20th July 2018, 09:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah, this is Frecking brilliant news.
I came up in goose bumps in the end. AHSOKA !!!! Who hoo
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 20th July 2018, 10:11 AM
Seasoned Cultist

The Clone Wars redeems the prequel trilogy. It's a perfect companion to this era of the franchise, and makes Revenge of the Sith a more rewarding viewing experience. I love Ahsoka, and I badly want to see a live action version of this wonderful character.
trebor8273 and Dave Boy like this.

In-depth analysis on horror, exploitation, and other shocking cinema @ Cinematic Shocks
Old 28th July 2018, 03:41 AM
Cult Master

Mark Hamill AND Carrie Fisher to both feature in Star Wars Episode IX | The Digital Fix

"Mark Hamill is set to return as Luke Skywalker, while Carrie Fisher will also feature in the film using footage originally shot with J.J.Abrams for Star Wars: The Force Awakens before she sadly passed away in December 2016.

The film is now also confirmed to see the return of Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian and Anthony Daniels as C-3PO in addition to Daisy Ridley (Rey), Adam Driver (Kylo Ren / Ben Solo), John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata), Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux), Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico), Joonas Suotamo (Chewbacca), and Carrie Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd (Lt. Connix).

In addition, Naomi Ackie and Richard E. Grant have been cast in unknown roles. There hasn't been any official confirmation of previously rumoured Keri Russell as of yet.

John Williams will score the film - his final Star Wars movie."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 28th July 2018, 12:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Mark Hamill AND Carrie Fisher to both feature in Star Wars Episode IX | The Digital Fix

"Mark Hamill is set to return as Luke Skywalker, while Carrie Fisher will also feature in the film using footage originally shot with J.J.Abrams for Star Wars: The Force Awakens before she sadly passed away in December 2016.

The film is now also confirmed to see the return of Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian and Anthony Daniels as C-3PO in addition to Daisy Ridley (Rey), Adam Driver (Kylo Ren / Ben Solo), John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata), Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux), Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico), Joonas Suotamo (Chewbacca), and Carrie Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd (Lt. Connix).

In addition, Naomi Ackie and Richard E. Grant have been cast in unknown roles. There hasn't been any official confirmation of previously rumoured Keri Russell as of yet.

John Williams will score the film - his final Star Wars movie."
Not surprised about Hamill sure the whole thing about not happy with his character was partially to make people think you didn't want to do the next movie- or they threw a obscene amount of money at him.
Old 12th September 2018, 11:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Star wars them park opens next year

Old 24th September 2018, 04:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Watched Solo on blu-ray. Lacklustre film. But what I especially wanted to mention is that the incredibly dark and murky cinematography significantly hurts it. Not only does it seem like it might cause eye strain but it's totally inappropriate imo. Would have been suitable for select scenes but not for almost the whole damn movie.

btw Previously I've read criticism of the second Alien vs Predator movie being too dark but that made some actual sense as it was showing film monsters, including people in costumes. Why on earth is Solo so damn dark and poorly lit? Absolutely terrible decision by Lucasfilm.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 25th September 2018, 07:45 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Watched Solo yesterday as well,and tbh,found it a chore to sit through.
Chewbacca stole the show.

Uninteresting characters,as said above,poorly lit and the legendary Kessel-run....what a disappointment.

Easily the worst Star Wars film yet.

WTF did Darth Maul have to do with the proceedings apart from fuelling geek-boy hard-ons?

I was expecting Bettany to tell Solo 'Look into my eyes. Look into my ****ing eyes.'

They're really milking the cash-moo noo.....

What's next?

The mind boggles.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 29th September 2018, 09:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Latest news is that bosses at Disney have extended Kathleen Kennedy's contract as head of Lucasfilm for another 3 years.
Extending a contact of someone who has made a complete f*****g mess of Star Wars and lost them $$$$$$ in sales and merchandise is unbelievable.
Expect boycott of Episode 9.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-years-1147653
Old 29th September 2018, 12:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
What's next?

The mind boggles.....
Well, around the time that Solo came out, Kennedy announced a forthcoming Boba Fett prequel. Since Solo lost a lot of money, I'd be highly surprised if that went ahead. If people won't go see a Han Solo prequel why would they go see a Fett prequel? It's like Lucasfilm and Disney had assumed that any Star Wars film would automatically be a huge hit. Solo was a wake up call and I'm glad of that! Unfortunately that also means that the heavily rumoured Obi-Wan film with Ewan McGregor is unlikely to be made. That's a shame as I would have liked to have seen that.

Like this? Share it using the links below!