Like Tree753Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th August 2020, 05:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Not sure if this has been posted.

Anyone remember this film Space Raiders from 1983?
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it but for a mere second I was thinking of spacehunter adventure in the forbidden zone.
MrBarlow likes this.
Old 17th August 2020, 09:06 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I may be incorrect in this but from what i understand this is a new image of Ornella Muti as Princess Aura in Flash Gordon (1980) released to coincide with the recent remastered release of the film by StudioCanal.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6yulpTyi_o.jpg (101.6 KB, 74 views)
Old 17th August 2020, 10:59 AM
Cult Rookie

She was an incredible hottie
Demoncrat and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 2nd September 2020, 09:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Masters Of The Universe (1987, Gary Godard)

This was worth the wait. Cannon as feck. From Dolph's opening "where the flip do I look?" to the hobbit to the Langella gorging himself Creosote style on the scenery ETC. REWATCH!!!!!!!!!

Loads of sexually repressed folk battle for something or other. A faint whiff of The Visitor. FAINT. Meg Foster. Someone had watched some scifi. Wants to be Flash Gordon, but is too Freudian to achieve such heights (FG being Dionysisian cough)
Ahem.
I AM NOT DRUNK.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 18th October 2020, 10:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Escape From Galaxy 3 (1981)

Starcrash 2 anyone??? ANYONE?????
Disco madness ahoy with this camp little treat. Villian either modelled on George Clinton or Maurice White, I can't decide . Any movie featuring a knock off Marjoe Gortner can't be all bad? Pretty bad, but still .....

Voyage Of The Rock Aliens (1987)

Your bog standard scifi musical greaser mish mash. Like Grease and, er, some scifi thrown together in the washing machine, what you get are some seriously stained undercurrents and some spotty characterisation hahaha. Can I just mention that this be a Pia Zadora flick perchance?? So you knows whats to expects, though it doesn't quite reach Butterfly's insane heights. Craig Schaeffer turns up as a cadaver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EFG3.jpg (53.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg V.jpg (113.0 KB, 2 views)

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 7th February 2021, 01:20 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Farrah Fawcett as Alex in Saturn 3 (1980)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg saturn-3-14.jpg (89.8 KB, 32 views)
Old 25th July 2022, 09:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

TRON. 1982.

Gamer and hacker is abducted into a digital world by his ex-boss and forced in a gladiator type battles and tries to find a way to escape.

A film panned by critics yet for it's unique style of visual effects for it's time is amazing, Jeff Bridges plays Flynn who goes against a advanced computer system and sucked into a world of games and goes against Dillinger plays by David Warner (R.I.P). A film I haven't watched in a long time and even today it's still amazing to watch, from start to finish good acting all the way.

zwSFEczP7AzqugAHHIX3zHniT0t.jpg
Old 25th July 2022, 09:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
TRON. 1982.

Gamer and hacker is abducted into a digital world by his ex-boss and forced in a gladiator type battles and tries to find a way to escape.

A film panned by critics yet for it's unique style of visual effects for it's time is amazing, Jeff Bridges plays Flynn who goes against a advanced computer system and sucked into a world of games and goes against Dillinger plays by David Warner (R.I.P). A film I haven't watched in a long time and even today it's still amazing to watch, from start to finish good acting all the way.

Attachment 241330

To me it's unique visual style eclipses a lot of big CGI films of today and do think it was ahead of it time in some ways and probably had something to do with the critics
Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!