Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless FAQ (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Shameless Forums - Changes? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-faq/1140-shameless-forums-changes.html)

cloud 27th March 2009 06:11 PM

Can we have our own soccer / Manchester United = the saviour of sport section as well please, Stefan?

Stefan@Cult Labs 27th March 2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 24580)
Can we have our own soccer / Manchester United = the saviour of sport section as well please, Stefan?

Better ask the boss! Got an idea what the answer would be though ;)

cloud 27th March 2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan@Shameless (Post 24583)
Better ask the boss! Got an idea what the answer would be though ;)

The boss is from Scotland. Now why am I suddenly regretting all of those Scotland piss take comments I've made now.

Almar, you're a top bloke, I love Scotland, I love everything you do and if you were a rock star I'd be your groupie. Can I have my own Manchester United section please?

jim corrupt 27th March 2009 08:16 PM

Only you'd post in it though Cloudy!:rofl:

vipco 27th March 2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan@Shameless (Post 24559)
I've just reinstated the gaming section and moved your thread there. Have at it! :)

Your a true gent Almar. Thanks.

The plan for the forum sounds pretty cool, good luck with that.

Almar@Cult Labs 27th March 2009 10:07 PM

Glad you think so - not making any wild changes - just want to be able to discuss other up-coming cult film projects we can influence that aren't Shameless.

WaveCrest 6th June 2009 05:25 PM

I can still use the search engine on the forum, but that TV screen icon is blocking the majority of the Search options box when I click on Search on the forum folders index page.

Where can you edit the threads you are subscribed to? I keep getting emails which show there have been replies in some threads. But not all have been started by me.

Stefan@Cult Labs 6th June 2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaveCrest (Post 30232)
I can still use the search engine on the forum, but that TV screen icon is blocking the majority of the Search options box when I click on Search on the forum folders index page.

Which browser are you using? The search box works as usual for me on Firefox and Safari.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaveCrest (Post 30232)
Where can you edit the threads you are subscribed to? I keep getting emails which show there have been replies in some threads. But not all have been started by me.

I think this page is what you want. In the User CP (link top left) you can change how your thread subscriptions happen; at the moment you'll be subscribing to any thread you post in.

WaveCrest 20th June 2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan@Cult Labs (Post 30242)
Which browser are you using? The search box works as usual for me on Firefox and Safari.

I use BT Yahoo! and Firefox. What I meant was the image in the box on the right hand side was blocking part of the search bar.

EDIT:

Thanks for your help with finding where to unsubscribe to a thread here.

bdc 9th December 2010 07:59 PM

All new official forum?
I'm so curious! :woot:

It's about time Shameless got some more love!