Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Shameless FAQ
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2012, 08:13 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Regarding REWIND I put them straight about the first UK dvd release of Dracula Prince Of Darkness being uncut when they had it listed as cut on the site among other things.I've added quite a few specs if I actually HAVE the disc myself & also tell them about other releases I know of worldwide.I agree it's not 100% accurate but you can email them if you think somethings inaccurate & they'll usually update it.I wished I'd looked on there before I bought the Australian dvd of Executive Decision because I would've known it was cut like ours.
Old 31st May 2012, 08:32 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
Regarding REWIND I put them straight about the first UK dvd release of Dracula Prince Of Darkness being uncut when they had it listed as cut on the site among other things.I've added quite a few specs if I actually HAVE the disc myself & also tell them about other releases I know of worldwide.I agree it's not 100% accurate but you can email them if you think somethings inaccurate & they'll usually update it.I wished I'd looked on there before I bought the Australian dvd of Executive Decision because I would've known it was cut like ours.
I luckily bought the US double feature dvd of Executive Decision and Unlawful Entry. No intention of ever buying ED on blu-ray until it's uncut.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I luckily bought the US double feature dvd of Executive Decision and Unlawful Entry. No intention of ever buying ED on blu-ray until it's uncut.
I have a Japanese R2 dvd which is uncut violence- wise but is still missing the bits from the original R1 disc where David Suchet is praying & the bomber at the start can be seen holding a koran before he detonates his explosives.I gather even the re-issue on R1 is now missing these bits so a truly uncut Blu Ray release is highly unlikely.I picked up the R1 'snapper' cheaply a few years ago as that remains the only real uncut release besides I assume Stephen's double bill.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:24 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I've got the specs to the butchered 'R' version of the awful MURDER SET PIECES to add to REWIND.I'm also going to give them the RT of The Fright Flix version as it's not in the specs they've added to the site.I knew already the 'R' version was heavily cut but I was just interested in comparing both versions.When I added the specs to the decent looking BLOOD BEACH dvd they forgot to add the RT I'd put so I just reminded them.The moderators on there seem a decent bunch,one had a 'go' at me the other day for adding a lot of specs for the Koch Media Hammer releases as it mean't he'd have to pick up the ones he'd missed..
Old 9th June 2012, 02:42 AM
Technical Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedorca View Post
This link is now dead. Can it be found anywhere else?
Fixed it for you!
Old 9th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
I've got the specs to the butchered 'R' version of the awful MURDER SET PIECES to add to REWIND.I'm also going to give them the RT of The Fright Flix version as it's not in the specs they've added to the site.I knew already the 'R' version was heavily cut but I was just interested in comparing both versions.When I added the specs to the decent looking BLOOD BEACH dvd they forgot to add the RT I'd put so I just reminded them.The moderators on there seem a decent bunch,one had a 'go' at me the other day for adding a lot of specs for the Koch Media Hammer releases as it mean't he'd have to pick up the ones he'd missed..
When I updated the specs for (I think THE CONVENT) I said the UK dvd is UNCUT and I know as I bought the uncut UK dvd and read and saw the proof on movie-censorship.com but there were some morons who were stating so what? or something I can't remember as if to say are you sure because its not dvdcompare
Old 13th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan@Cult Labs View Post
Fixed it for you!
Cheers Stefan. You are a star

Any chance you could stick in The House On The Edge Of The Park?
Old 13th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Cult Addict

Can't believe that's what they Cut from Venus in Furs.

DVD and BD collection
Old 16th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Cultist

Default Which Shameless releases are uncut?

I know that a lot of the titles still suffer from censor cuts; which ones have not been passed uncut by the BBFC?
Old 16th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC77 View Post
I know that a lot of the titles still suffer from censor cuts; which ones have not been passed uncut by the BBFC?
Here you go: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sham...-cut-bits.html

Like this? Share it using the links below!