Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Shameless FAQ
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st August 2010, 05:13 PM
Active Cultist

Default New Shameless artworks

I've decided to start collecting all the Shameless titles and I was wondering which ones (i.e. Torso) are going to be getting new artwork in the coming months? Want to make sure I get the best versions
Old 31st August 2010, 07:48 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Regarding TORSO mate,better going into the bricks and mortars for the cover you want,as I've found out twice from Amazon!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 29th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

This may have been answered elsewhere. If that's the case I apologise in advance but I was wondering, other than Torso & Oasis of Fear, have any other Shameless titles been re-released with new artwork?

You make it easy.
Old 29th March 2011, 09:09 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
This may have been answered elsewhere. If that's the case I apologise in advance but I was wondering, other than Torso & Oasis of Fear, have any other Shameless titles been re-released with new artwork?
The only other one I'm aware of is The New York Ripper - but that one is exclusive to the Fulci boxset.

In regards to Torso, I bought one off Amazon just before Xmas and got the new cover design - very nice it is to.
Old 29th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
The only other one I'm aware of is The New York Ripper - but that one is exclusive to the Fulci boxset.

In regards to Torso, I bought one off Amazon just before Xmas and got the new cover design - very nice it is to.
Cheers BE, I think I'll double dip as my Torso is the original artwork one.

Like the new one better.

You make it easy.

Like this? Share it using the links below!