Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless FAQ (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Will Shameless Ever Release Films From Countries Other Than Just Italy? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-faq/4517-will-shameless-ever-release-films-countries-other-than-just-italy.html)

thundercrack 30th January 2011 08:28 PM

Will Shameless Ever Release Films From Countries Other Than Just Italy?

Will Shameless release films fom another country or will they just stick to Italy?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 30th January 2011 08:38 PM

I think the reason why Shameless has stuck to Italian films so far, is that they had/have access to Surf's film library which contains a whole host of Italian cult films, plus also Italian cinema is certainly popular with cult film fans (me included!)

I expect they will release films from all over the world eventually; remember they still are a young company (less than 4 years old).

I, for one would love to see them tackle some Spanish horror - in particular some of Paul Naschy's extensive catalogue. :popcorn:

broonage 31st January 2011 09:12 AM

I am LOVING the Italian releases!

thundercrack 31st January 2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 125187)
I think the reason why Shameless has stuck to Italian films so far, is that they had/have access to Surf's film library which contains a whole host of Italian cult films, plus also Italian cinema is certainly popular with cult film fans (me included!)

I expect they will release films from all over the world eventually; remember they still are a young company (less than 4 years old).

I, for one would love to see them tackle some Spanish horror - in particular some of Paul Naschy's extensive catalogue. :popcorn:

I agree with the Paul Naschy Cataloge considering I've nver seen any of his films. If they do Tackle Spanish horror then I hope they release some of Jess Franco's Extensive Catalogue that has not hit the UK yet especially Women Behind Bars s that is a really Mild Fanco WIP flick.

Culture Vulture 4th March 2012 10:26 AM

Can someone from Shameless please tell us whether they will release non-Italian films at some point?

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th March 2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culture Vulture (Post 221726)
Can someone from Shameless please tell us whether they will release non-Italian films at some point?

I'll pass this on to them Culture and will have a reply for you most likely tomorrow :)

Culture Vulture 5th March 2012 07:42 AM

Much obliged, sir :)

James Morton 5th March 2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culture Vulture (Post 221726)

as much as Shameless have done a great job w/Italian films it would be nice to see some Spanish horror like TUNO NEGRO if possible....
anybody else with some ideas and films??

mr 420 5th March 2012 05:11 PM

With any luck the Spanish/Swiss co-production of the peerless Mad Foxes will happen this year. :pray:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 5th March 2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culture Vulture (Post 221976)
Much obliged, sir :)

Good news (in a way) guys! Shameless have said that they might do in the future - they certainly haven't ruled out this possibility! But which American films do you think could fit nicely with the rest of these yellow gems?