Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless News and Events (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Shameless Shop Is OPEN! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-news-events/12136-shameless-shop-open.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:54 PM

I gave Ratman a 4 star rating by the way. :nod:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397959)
That's a pretty good idea Stephen.

Who suggested it to you?

Oh you bitch! Suggesting i'm not smart enough to think of that on my own. :pound:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397964)
Oh you bitch! Suggesting i'm not smart enough to think of that on my own. :pound:

I wasn't. Smart enough, that is.

PaulD 26th March 2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397940)
May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

There is a 'merchandise' section there, the link to which is currently greyed out with no content on the page. Hopefully this means there'll be some Shameless branded goodies shortly.

Smagmata 26th March 2014 09:32 AM

This is spectacular news! As an American collector I've wanted a little bit more "yellow" in my dvd case for a while. £4 for shipping to east coast isnt bad either!

Anyone mind posting a quick shot of the Shameless spines for reference in this thread? I'd like to start in order as I collect these...

platostotal 26th March 2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smagmata (Post 397983)
This is spectacular news! As an American collector I've wanted a little bit more "yellow" in my dvd case for a while. £4 for shipping to east coast isnt bad either!

Anyone mind posting a quick shot of the Shameless spines for reference in this thread? I'd like to start in order as I collect these...

If you click on a film it takes you to the order page which has the number i.e. 'Sham 13' etc. Start with NYR as that was the first release, tho no longer numbered 01 since re release, and flip the cover of course:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397940)
May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

As long as you don't wear this at three in the morning and get yourself arrested again.:madgrin:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397916)
Shipping appears to be £1. In England anyway.

A tenner to Scotland.:lol:

Seriously though,this is great for people to fill the gaps in their yellow collection.
Just a pity I've got everything.
So as Stephen said,other merchandise would be good.:nod:

Can't believe that the cut House On the Edge of the Park is the no.1 seller though....:confused:

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 398014)
A tenner to Scotland.:lol:

Seriously though,this is great for people to fill the gaps in their yellow collection.
Just a pity I've got everything.
So as Stephen said,other merchandise would be good.:nod:

Can't believe that the cut House On the Edge of the Park is the no.1 seller though....:confused:

I'm not sure how they could have a top selling list. It was there a few minutes after the site was announced open on here. :confused: :lol:

Surely the top seller would be one of the two new releases.

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 398019)
I'm not sure how they could have a top selling list. It was there a few minutes after the site was announced open on here. :confused: :lol:

Surely the top seller would be one of the two new releases.

Doesn't mean it's the top selling ones since the shop opened. Could be the top selling Shameless titles since they started.