Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless News and Events (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Shameless Shop Is OPEN! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-news-events/12136-shameless-shop-open.html)

Susan Foreman 26th March 2014 05:40 PM

With all the hoo-ha about it, I would have thought that "Cannibal Holocaust" was the biggest seller

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 398031)
With all the hoo-ha about it, I would have thought that "Cannibal Holocaust" was the biggest seller

Could be. I suppose it could be just since the shop opened. The 1st dvd/BD sold on the shop would be the top seller, now I think about it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 398027)
Doesn't mean it's the top selling ones since the shop opened. Could be the top selling Shameless titles since they started.

Maybe. Wouldn't like to speculate really.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 398027)
Doesn't mean it's the top selling ones since the shop opened. Could be the top selling Shameless titles since they started.

That's what I'm talking about Dem.:nod:

Which is why HOTEOTP puzzles me.

My money would be on Cannibal Holocaust,Four Flies on Grey Velvet or New York Ripper.

platostotal 26th March 2014 08:57 PM

If it's all time best sellers then one reason HOTEOTP sells so well is that it seems to be never out of stock at my local HMV, unlike CH or the elusive FFOGV, as so much of their sales come from High street shops it's the ones that are most available that will be top of the list (still no sign of Formula on the shelves either:crazy:)

As for merchandise... surely a cool bright yellow tee/sweatshirt with the Shameless logo is a natural:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 09:14 PM

To go with the ski mask...and then there was the yellow condoms...who invented that again?

Put your hand up please?

Shameless mugs,clocks and how about the (original) art side of the cover for sale as posters?

Mojo 27th March 2014 12:50 PM

I'd definitely be up for a yellow Shameless mug :)

How about the Shameless logo on the 'back' with a Shameless dvd cover on the front? I'm sure some folks on here could mock one up ( I know I can't! ) :biggrin:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th March 2014 09:43 PM

At last! Great to see a Shameless shop finally appear. Like others have mentioned I will definitely be wanting some Shameless merchandise... key rings, t-shirts, mugs etc.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 30th March 2014 09:48 AM

Even if Amazon or HMV are a tiny bit cheaper, I'll probably order from the Shameless shop. Like everyone else, I'd really like there to be some merchandise such as a T-shirt (black with yellow and vice versa), mug, keyring and mouse mat.

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th March 2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 398393)
Even if Amazon or HMV are a tiny bit cheaper, I'll probably order from the Shameless shop. Like everyone else, I'd really like there to be some merchandise such as a T-shirt (black with yellow and vice versa), mug, keyring and mouse mat.

A mouse mat would be rather nice.