Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless News and Events (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Shameless Shop Is OPEN! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-news-events/12136-shameless-shop-open.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 01:53 PM

The Shameless Shop Is OPEN!
 
Hello Shameless fans,

Great news everyone!

The brand new official Shameless Screen Entertainment online shop is now open!

After years of talk, it's here! So head over to http://bit.ly/1gVumbu. Pop in, have a browse and take a look at all the yellow wonders.

Support Shameless with the brand new site!

Keep your eye out for discounts and other great goodies in the near future!


BAKA 25th March 2014 03:17 PM

Prices seem decent. Is shipping free? I did have a look but couldn't see it mentioned. There's certainly a couple I'll potentially bite on next month.

Nordicdusk 25th March 2014 03:39 PM

Looks pretty good i wish them all the best with it. Hopefully it will increase business they deserve it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 397910)
Prices seem decent. Is shipping free? I did have a look but couldn't see it mentioned. There's certainly a couple I'll potentially bite on next month.

Shipping appears to be 1. In England anyway.

Details are on the checkout screen, which if i'm honest is a bit weird.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 07:42 PM

May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397940)
May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

Some sort of discount or incentive scheme for Cult Labs posters (not members) could be an interesting angle, but i'm not sure how it could be worked.

Rik 25th March 2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397945)
Some sort of discount or incentive scheme for Cult Labs posters (not members) could be an interesting angle, but i'm not sure how it could be worked.


Discounts for the Top 10 posters ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 397954)
Discounts for the Top 10 posters ;)

I was thinking top 6. :pound:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:47 PM

If I was Shameless, and took on that suggestion, I'd make it the top 10 posters in the Shameless forum. Let's see how smart you all are then! :tongue1:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397958)
If I was Shameless, and took on that suggestion, I'd make it the top 10 posters in the Shameless forum. Let's see how smart you all are then! :tongue1:

That's a pretty good idea Stephen.

Who suggested it to you?

:p

Reaps would be top no doubt - SS Experiment Camp being the most common post.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.