Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless News and Events (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Shameless Shop Is OPEN! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-news-events/12136-shameless-shop-open.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 01:53 PM

The Shameless Shop Is OPEN!

Hello Shameless fans,

Great news everyone!

The brand new official Shameless Screen Entertainment online shop is now open!

After years of talk, it's here! So head over to http://bit.ly/1gVumbu. Pop in, have a browse and take a look at all the yellow wonders.

Support Shameless with the brand new site!

Keep your eye out for discounts and other great goodies in the near future!

BAKA 25th March 2014 03:17 PM

Prices seem decent. Is shipping free? I did have a look but couldn't see it mentioned. There's certainly a couple I'll potentially bite on next month.

Nordicdusk 25th March 2014 03:39 PM

Looks pretty good i wish them all the best with it. Hopefully it will increase business they deserve it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 397910)
Prices seem decent. Is shipping free? I did have a look but couldn't see it mentioned. There's certainly a couple I'll potentially bite on next month.

Shipping appears to be £1. In England anyway.

Details are on the checkout screen, which if i'm honest is a bit weird.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 07:42 PM

May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397940)
May I suggest a few more items? Perhaps Shameless t-shirts & baseball caps. And I know it's a Shameless shop, but as they're part of the Cult Labs family, perhaps they could also offer CL merchandise. I know I'd like to wear something from either when I go to a film festival. Perpaps a t-shirt with the Shameless logo on the front & Cult Labs on the back, or vice-versa?

Some sort of discount or incentive scheme for Cult Labs posters (not members) could be an interesting angle, but i'm not sure how it could be worked.

Rik 25th March 2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397945)
Some sort of discount or incentive scheme for Cult Labs posters (not members) could be an interesting angle, but i'm not sure how it could be worked.

Discounts for the Top 10 posters ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 397954)
Discounts for the Top 10 posters ;)

I was thinking top 6. :pound:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:47 PM

If I was Shameless, and took on that suggestion, I'd make it the top 10 posters in the Shameless forum. Let's see how smart you all are then! :tongue1:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397958)
If I was Shameless, and took on that suggestion, I'd make it the top 10 posters in the Shameless forum. Let's see how smart you all are then! :tongue1:

That's a pretty good idea Stephen.

Who suggested it to you?

:p

Reaps would be top no doubt - SS Experiment Camp being the most common post.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:54 PM

I gave Ratman a 4 star rating by the way. :nod:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397959)
That's a pretty good idea Stephen.

Who suggested it to you?

Oh you bitch! Suggesting i'm not smart enough to think of that on my own. :pound:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 397964)
Oh you bitch! Suggesting i'm not smart enough to think of that on my own. :pound:

I wasn't. Smart enough, that is.

PaulD 26th March 2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

There is a 'merchandise' section there, the link to which is currently greyed out with no content on the page. Hopefully this means there'll be some Shameless branded goodies shortly.

Smagmata 26th March 2014 09:32 AM

This is spectacular news! As an American collector I've wanted a little bit more "yellow" in my dvd case for a while. £4 for shipping to east coast isnt bad either!

Anyone mind posting a quick shot of the Shameless spines for reference in this thread? I'd like to start in order as I collect these...

platostotal 26th March 2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smagmata (Post 397983)
This is spectacular news! As an American collector I've wanted a little bit more "yellow" in my dvd case for a while. £4 for shipping to east coast isnt bad either!

Anyone mind posting a quick shot of the Shameless spines for reference in this thread? I'd like to start in order as I collect these...

If you click on a film it takes you to the order page which has the number i.e. 'Sham 13' etc. Start with NYR as that was the first release, tho no longer numbered 01 since re release, and flip the cover of course:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

As long as you don't wear this at three in the morning and get yourself arrested again.:madgrin:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 397916)
Shipping appears to be £1. In England anyway.

A tenner to Scotland.:lol:

Seriously though,this is great for people to fill the gaps in their yellow collection.
Just a pity I've got everything.
So as Stephen said,other merchandise would be good.:nod:

Can't believe that the cut House On the Edge of the Park is the no.1 seller though....:confused:

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 398014)
A tenner to Scotland.:lol:

Seriously though,this is great for people to fill the gaps in their yellow collection.
Just a pity I've got everything.
So as Stephen said,other merchandise would be good.:nod:

Can't believe that the cut House On the Edge of the Park is the no.1 seller though....:confused:

I'm not sure how they could have a top selling list. It was there a few minutes after the site was announced open on here. :confused: :lol:

Surely the top seller would be one of the two new releases.

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 398019)
I'm not sure how they could have a top selling list. It was there a few minutes after the site was announced open on here. :confused: :lol:

Surely the top seller would be one of the two new releases.

Doesn't mean it's the top selling ones since the shop opened. Could be the top selling Shameless titles since they started.

Susan Foreman 26th March 2014 05:40 PM

With all the hoo-ha about it, I would have thought that "Cannibal Holocaust" was the biggest seller

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 398031)
With all the hoo-ha about it, I would have thought that "Cannibal Holocaust" was the biggest seller

Could be. I suppose it could be just since the shop opened. The 1st dvd/BD sold on the shop would be the top seller, now I think about it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 398027)
Doesn't mean it's the top selling ones since the shop opened. Could be the top selling Shameless titles since they started.

Maybe. Wouldn't like to speculate really.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 398027)

That's what I'm talking about Dem.:nod:

Which is why HOTEOTP puzzles me.

My money would be on Cannibal Holocaust,Four Flies on Grey Velvet or New York Ripper.

platostotal 26th March 2014 08:57 PM

If it's all time best sellers then one reason HOTEOTP sells so well is that it seems to be never out of stock at my local HMV, unlike CH or the elusive FFOGV, as so much of their sales come from High street shops it's the ones that are most available that will be top of the list (still no sign of Formula on the shelves either:crazy:)

As for merchandise... surely a cool bright yellow tee/sweatshirt with the Shameless logo is a natural:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th March 2014 09:14 PM

To go with the ski mask...and then there was the yellow condoms...who invented that again?

Put your hand up please?

Shameless mugs,clocks and how about the (original) art side of the cover for sale as posters?

Mojo 27th March 2014 12:50 PM

I'd definitely be up for a yellow Shameless mug :)

How about the Shameless logo on the 'back' with a Shameless dvd cover on the front? I'm sure some folks on here could mock one up ( I know I can't! ) :biggrin:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th March 2014 09:43 PM

At last! Great to see a Shameless shop finally appear. Like others have mentioned I will definitely be wanting some Shameless merchandise... key rings, t-shirts, mugs etc.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 30th March 2014 09:48 AM

Even if Amazon or HMV are a tiny bit cheaper, I'll probably order from the Shameless shop. Like everyone else, I'd really like there to be some merchandise such as a T-shirt (black with yellow and vice versa), mug, keyring and mouse mat.

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th March 2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 398393)
Even if Amazon or HMV are a tiny bit cheaper, I'll probably order from the Shameless shop. Like everyone else, I'd really like there to be some merchandise such as a T-shirt (black with yellow and vice versa), mug, keyring and mouse mat.

A mouse mat would be rather nice.

bdc 30th March 2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 398407)
A mouse mat would be rather nice.

I could do with a new one. ;)
Keyring as well.

Rik 30th March 2014 02:48 PM

Me too, so I can retire my Les Paul guitar one :nod:

Sobral 1st April 2014 11:19 AM

I know it's been talked about before, but a compilation CD with some tracks from their movies or maybe a complete soundtrack would be great.
(I know most people think CD is a dead format and licensing a film does not mean licensing the music separatly, but still...)

Susan Foreman 9th April 2014 08:20 AM

So, has anyone ordered direct from the Shameless shop yet, and if you have done, what are your thoughts?

Delivery time?

Packaging etc??

Susan Foreman 9th May 2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson on 04/09/14
So, has anyone ordered direct from the Shameless shop yet, and if you have done, what are your thoughts?

Delivery time?

Packaging etc??

So, one month later, and I take it no-one has actually bought anything from Shameless direct!

anythinggoes78 9th May 2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 402844)
So, one month later, and I take it no-one has actually bought anything from Shameless direct!

I ordered last week thursday, 1 DVD and 4 Boxsets, arrived Weds morning via Courier which considering it was a bank holiday weekend was fine, all safe packed in a Jiffy bag, would of been safer with more sturdier packaging being there was a tin box, but so damage so cant complain.

JAMIOUSE 14th May 2014 06:35 PM

So if Shameless now has it's own online shop why isn't Contraband up for pre-order on it? At the moment it's still over £15 on Amazon and £10.99 at Zavvi.

Slim Pickens 16th May 2014 04:17 PM

My almost Human lenticular edition arrived the next day. [vader]impressive[/vader]

Please, please, please produce limited edition prints.

We needs 'em I tell ya!

:pray:

Slim Pickens 17th May 2014 07:57 PM

Actually, I've just been thinking and trading cards with all the Shameless covers so far would be very nice as well... and alternative artwork inserts for our Shameless collections, landscape covers would be nice as well :)

How about trading cards inserted into 1st pressing DVD cases for future releases?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th May 2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim Pickens (Post 403861)
Actually, I've just been thinking and trading cards with all the Shameless covers so far would be very nice as well... and alternative artwork inserts for our Shameless collections, landscape covers would be nice as well :)

How about trading cards inserted into 1st pressing DVD cases for future releases?

I like that idea, but limiting it to 10 – in the case of Arrow Video – proves difficult, so even if the cards were the first 20 Shameless releases, that would take a long time to collect.

If they were also available to buy, that would make things much easier!