Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless News and Events (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Shameless reviews at Digital Fix (DVD Times) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-news-events/216-shameless-reviews-digital-fix-dvd-times.html)

vincenzo 13th April 2008 07:53 PM

Shameless reviews at Digital Fix (DVD Times)

New York Ripper
Killer Nun
Torso
Venus In Furs
Flavia The Heretic
Night Train Murders
The Frightened Woman
My Dear Killer
Ratman
What Have They Done To Your Daughters
Who Saw Her Die
The Designated Victim
Strip Nude For Your Killer
Oasis Of Fear
Watch Me When I Kill
Baba Yaga

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2008 08:29 PM

Word is certainly spreading eh?:)

vincenzo 25th August 2008 12:37 PM

Reviews updated.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 25th August 2008 04:49 PM

Wonder why no Black Cat yet?:confused: Or to mention,Manhattan Baby or The Frightened Woman....

Mojo 25th August 2008 06:43 PM

Or mention of the additional 'stabbing footage' in Who Saw Her Die?...:mad:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 25th August 2008 08:41 PM

Almar mentions after one of the reviews that he's grateful they're getting reviewed and covered,but for these guys to compare them with (I dare say) bigger outfits such as BU and AB,Christ,come on reviewers,it's ****ing FANTASTIC that these films are being released in the UK AT ALL !
The transfers,uncut versions and collectible packaging are FAR superior to anything that's been released in the UK so far,so to compare them to Blue Underground versions etc is a bit OTT IMHO.
Okay,not everyone like myself will ditch their other versions to get the shameless one,but,believe it or not,there ARE people who DON'T actually import dvd's and are happy to wait for a British release to come along.
Am I right Vip's?

Almar@Cult Labs 15th October 2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 12658)
Almar mentions after one of the reviews that he's grateful they're getting reviewed and covered,but for these guys to compare them with (I dare say) bigger outfits such as BU and AB,Christ,come on reviewers,it's ****ing FANTASTIC that these films are being released in the UK AT ALL !
The transfers,uncut versions and collectible packaging are FAR superior to anything that's been released in the UK so far,so to compare them to Blue Underground versions etc is a bit OTT IMHO.
Okay,not everyone like myself will ditch their other versions to get the shameless one,but,believe it or not,there ARE people who DON'T actually import dvd's and are happy to wait for a British release to come along.
Am I right Vip's?

Ach it's ok and perfectly understandable - we can't forever beat the drum of being tiny and impoverished in comparison - people get bored of hearing that.

vincenzo 26th November 2008 12:42 AM

Review links updated.

vipco 26th November 2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 12658)
Am I right Vip's?

You sure are mate.
As one who waits for UK releases myself I agree 100% with your post.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th November 2008 06:24 PM

Thanks Vip's,you're only one of thousands who probably don't own any of these films in any version.....;)