Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Shameless News and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th December 2007, 02:36 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Super Happy Here's to 2008!

Right I'm heading off for a wee new year blowout on the Emerald Isle and am not anticipating any wireless service near my laptop or indeed being capable of opening my laptop vs another chilled beer. So you may not see me about early next year but if I find a signal I'll probably be tempted to nip on and see if anyone has unearthed some more fun obscurities for us to go hunt down.

Anyway 2007 has been hard work - we were meant to kick off at the beginning of 2007 but it took until the summer to persuade various forces that we were worth a punt - it's been hard work and I'm pleased with our DVDs but we're always taking comments on board that will be put into play for 2008.

The important point though is that after staring at various sleeves until our eyes bleed, dealing with the seriously dull levels of admin that come with this operation and some very interesting materials (I've owned ex-rental Betamax tapes that have been repeatedly mangled in a family-car sized Toshiba toploader in better nick than the masters we've been presented with) it's all worth it when we get the brilliant support from you guys on the forum, forums elswehere and then the silent punters who keep buying our titles (come on - speak up!)

So if I can raise an early glass it's to you all for supporting us in 2007 and let's hope 2008 can see us push forward to reward your commitment so far.
Old 29th December 2007, 05:44 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Here here!

2008 will be an exciting year for sure! I wish you all the success you deserve.

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 30th December 2007, 09:58 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Well said Mr Almar. All the best for 2008 and may the Shameless titles come thick and fast!!!

Like this? Share it using the links below!