Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless Sexploitation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=313)
-   -   SHAM301 - Shameless Sexploitation Box Set: The Archive Conversation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-sexploitation/7941-sham301-shameless-sexploitation-box-set-archive-conversation.html)

BAKA 16th February 2012 02:32 PM

SHAM301 - Shameless Sexploitation Box Set: The Archive Conversation

Shameless Sexploitation Box Set 3 Discs featuring Love Goddess of the Cannibals, Satan's Baby Doll and The Beast in Space. Noticed this on Play.com. They have it down for an April 23rd release. I'm guessing it'll be in a similar vein to their Slasher Nasties box set.

Rik 16th February 2012 02:33 PM

I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement about this

BAKA 16th February 2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 217273)
I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement about this

With Dellamorte Dellamore due to arrive soon, and being the last upcoming release that they've announced, hopefully they'll make another wave of announcements very soon. I'm very much looking forward to see what they have planned.

Rassilon 16th February 2012 04:58 PM

3 films that I don't have that I want to buy. since the beast in space is 18pound in hmv, the box set hopefully will be the same price as the slasher nasties boxset.

Hawkmonger 16th February 2012 06:02 PM

I'm not mad keen on simply re-releasing titles like this.
Are Shameless going to make this a bi-yearly thing?

Rassilon 17th February 2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 217314)
I'm not mad keen on simply re-releasing titles like this.
Are Shameless going to make this a bi-yearly thing?

I suppose its good in a way as an introduction to what Shameless are about at a value price.

PaulD 17th February 2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Chad (Post 217428)
I suppose its good in a way as an introduction to what Shameless are about at a value price.

Yeah, definitely. These releases aren't necessarily going to appeal to the Cult-Labs crowd who already own the individual releases (although I'm sure some people here will still pick it up to add to the collection) but if people stumble upon it in HMV and think "Hmm..that looks interesting" then good for Shameless. They make more money and are then able to source more films to release, especially less commercial films.

Rassilon 17th February 2012 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
True. Weirdly though these are 3 titles I really want for my shameless collection after watching there trailers

my humble collection thus far

Attachment 44428

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th February 2012 07:18 PM

BEAST IN SPACE is hilarious!

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th February 2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 217666)
BEAST IN SPACE is hilarious!

And not forgetting that Sirpa Lane was hot as hell. Shame she left us at a relatively young age.