Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless Sexploitation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=313)
-   -   The Best Of The Sexploitation Set? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-sexploitation/8341-best-sexploitation-set.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th April 2012 03:52 PM

The Best Of The Sexploitation Set?

1 Attachment(s)
How time flies! The Shameless Sexploitation box set is very nearly out - only three weeks left. So, here's a thread for all those who have seen the film's seperatly already.

Which is the best of the three? Perhaps you like the sleaziness of Joe D'Amato's Love Goddess Of The Cannibals? Maybe the mix of gothic horror and boobies pleases your sex-hungry pallet most with Satan's Baby? Or perhaps Star Wars rip-offs, anus milk and giant wangs is more to your naughty likes with The Beast In Space?

Which ONE would you say is your favourite?

Only one! :p

------------

Shameless Sexploitation will be released on DVD by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 23 April 2012.

Pete 4th April 2012 03:59 PM

1) LOVE GODDESS - Easily the best of D'Amato's Caribbean films. Great soundtrack by Stelvio Cipriani.
2) SATAN'S BABY DOLL - Remake of MALABIMBA, which I haven't seen, so don't know how it compares but I found this to be much better than I expected. Mariangela Giordano is really sexy in this.
3) BEAST IN SPACE - A remake of THE BEAST/LA BETE and nowhere near as good. A lot of fun if you're in the mood though.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th April 2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 228817)
1) LOVE GODDESS - Easily the best of D'Amato's Caribbean films. Great soundtrack by Stelvio Cipriani.
2) SATAN'S BABY DOLL - Remake of MALABIMBA, which I haven't seen, so don't know how it compares but I found this to be much better than I expected. Mariangela Giordano is really sexy in this.
3) BEAST IN SPACE - A remake of THE BEAST/LA BETE and nowhere near as good. A lot of fun if you're in the mood though.

Somehow I thought you'd go with Love Goddess Pete :p

Mine's easily Beast In Space - it's just so silly, so ridiculous and so much fun!

Pete 4th April 2012 04:27 PM

I had a feeling you'd go for BEAST :D

LGOTC soundtrack:

Stelvio Cipriani - Papaya island - YouTube

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th April 2012 05:07 PM

Beast, Goddess, and then Doll for me.

I agree with you on the great Cipriani soundtrack for Goddess, Pete.

docvoltage 4th April 2012 05:45 PM

I gotta vote for LOVE GODDESS because it's an actual FILM. Plot, acting, photography, music: It all comes together in an engaging package that I enjoyed watching.

BEAST and DOLL are tied. They're just so different! DOLL is a hot slice of nasty, sleazy europie, while BEAST is as inept as it is bug****-crazy.

All have definite re-watch value :)

Sobral 4th April 2012 05:59 PM

Goddess > Satan > Beast

With Satan on a very close second place, due to the castle used as location.

Hawkmonger 4th April 2012 08:44 PM

Love Goddess first followed closely by Satans Baby Doll and finely by The Beast in Space.
I think there all great fun though really.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th April 2012 08:46 PM

Easily THE BEAST IN SPACE!

Hawkmonger 4th April 2012 08:46 PM

Anus milk anyone? :pop2: