Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless Sexploitation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=313)
-   -   Oh-La-La! Sexy Sci-Fi (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-sexploitation/8440-oh-la-la-sexy-sci-fi.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th April 2012 01:34 PM

Oh-La-La! Sexy Sci-Fi

1 Attachment(s)
With only a week until Shameless' Sexploitation box set is released onto the world, it's time to get all dirty with a fun little thread. But first, you must take off all your clothes! Done that? Good! On with the thread...

My favourite of the three films is easily the utterly bonkers Star Wars sex-romp-rip-off The Beast In Space. It's so much fun! And that got me thinking, what are some other great, or not so great,sexy sci-fi movies?

Any recommendations? Perhaps a sexploitation that's literally out of this world? Or a more mainstream film with plenty of boobage?

Share your thoughts here!

PaulD 17th April 2012 01:57 PM

I finally watched The Best in Space yesterday and agree that it's a load of barmy fun.

If we're talking sexy sci-fi you can't go wrong with the opening titles of Bar-Barbarella:

barbarella opening titles - YouTube

Ah...Jane Fonda...

Pete 17th April 2012 01:59 PM

Although I had it I never watched the Shameless edition. I have seen the full XXX version and it's mental, especially the 'Beast climax' in the deleted scenes. Looks like he's spraying orange juice on her boobs.

PaulD 17th April 2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 232819)
Although I had it I never watched the Shameless edition. I have seen the full XXX version and it's mental, especially the 'Beast climax' in the deleted scenes. Looks like he's spraying orange juice on her boobs.

I particularly liked the poor quality insert of 2 horses going at it. In the middle of a space forest which seems to alternate between day and night depending on the shot.

skankenstoned 17th April 2012 02:24 PM

Yep, I love TBIS, pure euro trash fun!

Scyther 18th April 2012 02:41 AM

The Beast in Space is total ridiculous fun, particularly the XXX version, and Barbarella...I mean what else can I say....classic.

How about the Corman Sci Fi fare of Humanoids From the Deep and Galaxy of Terror?

Demoncrat 18th April 2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scyther (Post 233064)
The Beast in Space is total ridiculous fun, particularly the XXX version, and Barbarella...I mean what else can I say....classic.

How about the Corman Sci Fi fare of Humanoids From the Deep and Galaxy of Terror?

Ah, s**g r**e, what an image. Can only concur about the loony world of TBISXXX....

Anyone for some Uranus Milk??;):laugh:

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th April 2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 232818)
I finally watched The Best in Space yesterday and agree that it's a load of barmy fun.

If we're talking sexy sci-fi you can't go wrong with the opening titles of Bar-Barbarella:

barbarella opening titles - YouTube

Ah...Jane Fonda...

I watched this on yourube the other week, in anticipation of the forthcoming blu-ray release. Classic stuff.

Make Them Die Slowly 18th April 2012 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone remember this tag line.

Pete 18th April 2012 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 233335)
Anyone remember this tag line.

I have that tape! On the back it say's ISEMINOID - YOU CAN SEE HIM COMING!:p :D

Attachment 55032