Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless Sexploitation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=313)
-   -   Shameless Sexploitation Set: Your Thoughts! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-sexploitation/8505-shameless-sexploitation-set-your-thoughts.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 23rd April 2012 03:23 PM

Shameless Sexploitation Set: Your Thoughts!

1 Attachment(s)
So it's out!

The latest release from Shameless hit the shops today, with it's eye-catching color and very appealing cover! But what do you make of it?

Well, here's a thread for you to share your thoughts and your opinions on this sexy sleaze-fest.

Post reviews (yours and others) here....

:)

Rassilon 24th April 2012 07:45 AM

Going shopping on Monday Kyle and picking mine up then. Never seen any of these films and the beast looks hilarious. Can't wait. viva la Shameless.

skankenstoned 24th April 2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Chad (Post 235176)
Going shopping on Monday Kyle and picking mine up then. Never seen any of these films and the beast looks hilarious. Can't wait. viva la Shameless.

Yep, you'll love The Beast! Satan's Baby Doll is cool too, very creepy in places. I've not picked up the other flick yet...

TonyBalongi 24th April 2012 07:16 PM

i got mine today I like it have to admit as great as it is apart of me prefers the single releases i only needed them out of all the shameless releases that's why i went for the set instead of separately plus the price was right its cool i like it. now all i need is the last 4 arrow video ones before the next releases lol then im all up to date and can relax

Rassilon 25th April 2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyBalongi (Post 235370)
i got mine today I like it have to admit as great as it is apart of me prefers the single releases i only needed them out of all the shameless releases that's why i went for the set instead of separately plus the price was right its cool i like it. now all i need is the last 4 arrow video ones before the next releases lol then im all up to date and can relax

Well I collect horror movies and collect arrow and shameless but won't buy every title. If I've seen a release and don't like it I won't buy it for the sake of a collection. Afterall when I look through my films, I like to see films I want to watch. I'd never buy Jaguar Lives or Fantastic Factory. But that said, I have wanted to see 2 out of 3 in the shameless box, and the third one I've never seen but am interested in.

TonyBalongi 25th April 2012 01:24 PM

well it works out cheaper to buy the set of 3 then the 3 separately as for buying what you will want to watch i can fully understand that but i have this obsession with movies if i have over half that i like i have to own the rest of the label especially from arrow and shameless now i wont pay stupid prices i wait for the right price and now i buy the limited editions as i favor them and you can find them for cheap in preorders i mean i own jaguar lives and it was alright more a action film with bad action then a horror the fantastic factory out of them i only like the re animater but i love all the argentos and all the rest of them other then blood feast 2 and midnight i can watch the others over and over

Hawkmonger 26th April 2012 06:03 PM

Saw it in HMV today. It's beautiful. :eek:

Rassilon 27th April 2012 02:11 PM

Mine just came today. Can't to sit down and watch these movies with a cold beer. They all look funny, sexy and out there. Wanted the beast in space after I saw the trailer but it was 18pound in hmv. Well I ordered the boxset for 14pound from amazon.

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th April 2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Chad (Post 236414)
Mine just came today. Can't to sit down and watch these movies with a cold beer. They all look funny, sexy and out there. Wanted the beast in space after I saw the trailer but it was 18pound in hmv. Well I ordered the boxset for 14pound from amazon.

:lol: £18 for one film, versus £14 for three? No contest really!

Hubunkey_XXX 8th May 2012 03:32 AM

Just wondering. Are these in a digipak or are the the 3 sperate releases inside a slipbox?