Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Torso > Shameless Slasher Nasties
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree9Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Don't agree with the slasher title either.

I won't buy this box as I already have them, but it's a nice way for people who haven't to build their collection. Plus, it doesn't cost Shameless anything to produce, so it's not like it's going to stop them picking up other titles.
Sarah@Cult Labs likes this.

Last edited by Pete; 8th July 2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 8th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Cultist

Depending on the price this could be a great purchase for me. Every other friday I watch a couple of movies with a friend, so grabbing one of these box sets could be good to do. I'm not sure his girlfriend will appreciate it though.
Sarah@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 4th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I take it that this box will be numbered 300. But will the individual dvd's retain their original numbers?
Old 4th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
I take it that this box will be numbered 300. But will the individual dvd's retain their original numbers?
if that hasn't already been mentioned (I can't find an answer), I'll ask tomorrow.
Old 4th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I was on holiday when this was announced and have only just noticed it now. I quite like the idea of this set as it will make a good Christmas present for one or two people i can think of.

The good thing about this set is unlike the the Fulci set, the films in this box are actually good films. Although i like The Black Cat and Manhattan Baby ,they are hardly films to recommend to others who only dip their toe into cult horror ocasionally.
Old 4th September 2011, 07:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
if that hasn't already been mentioned (I can't find an answer), I'll ask tomorrow.
thanks Nos. I'm just hoping that Killer Nun gets a reversible sleeve then I will definitley get it.
Old 5th September 2011, 07:28 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
thanks Nos. I'm just hoping that Killer Nun gets a reversible sleeve then I will definitley get it.
Last time I spoke to Shameless about this they still weren't sure what they were doing with regards to packaging and so didn't know if they'd have the same as Fulci's Box of Terror or try something different. I know they've been super busy with Cannibal Holocaust so they might not have an answer still but I'll see what I can do.

Like this? Share it using the links below!