Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shamelessly Creative (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Shameless Wants Your Artwork! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shamelessly-creative/10520-shameless-wants-your-artwork.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 05:46 PM

Congrats SJ. As soon as I saw that Coffin Joe painting you did a while ago, I knew it wouldn't be too long before your work started to get the appreciation that it deserves! :nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 323432)

Thanks for the kind words. But I dunno...when you can't even give your stuff away, well :lol:

I use your designs for desktop backgrounds all the time. So, I for one wouldn't want you to stop putting your fantastic work out there. :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 05:48 PM

Charge him!:lol:

Nordicdusk 22nd February 2013 05:52 PM

Great news SJ and well deserved that artwork is fantastic fair play to you. :nod:

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 323432)
But I dunno...when you can't even give your stuff away, well :lol:

Not at all. You're stuff is amazing. I think Shameless were probably looking for something that fit in more with the style of artwork on a lot of their releases. Hopefully they'll go with a design of yours on a future release. But if it was me, I would've went with your "self rejected" art on the reverse of the one they're putting out. You hear me Shameless? :D

Beyond72 22nd February 2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 323433)
Congrats SJ. As soon as I saw that Coffin Joe painting you did a while ago, I knew it wouldn't be too long before your work started to get the appreciation that it deserves! :nod:

I use your designs for desktop backgrounds all the time. So, I for one wouldn't want you to stop putting your fantastic work out there. :)

Of course I'm disappointed. But I will just try to get better. Plus I heard recently some of stuff might appear on the Camp Crystal Lake Memories doc, so that's something, if it comes off.

Beyond72 22nd February 2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 323439)
Not at all. You're stuff is amazing. I think Shameless were probably looking for something that fit in more with the style of artwork on a lot of their releases. Hopefully they'll go with a design of yours on a future release. But if it was me, I would've went with your "self rejected" art on the reverse of the one they're putting out. You hear me Shameless? :D

It's always easier when you lose to the better man. ;)

Not that it happens often mind. :tongue1:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 323443)
It's always easier when you lose to the better man. ;)

Not that it happens often mind. :tongue1:

Good sport mate.:clap:

Your talents going public is only a matter of time!

PaulD 23rd February 2013 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 323433)

So do I! I have the slideshow desktop wallpaper and most of them are Beyond's posters he's put on here or on his Facebook page. Case in point:

Hawkmonger 24th February 2013 06:26 PM

SJ my man! Good job! :clap::clap::yo:

Slippery Jack 24th February 2013 06:40 PM

Cheerz fella :cool: I just hope they don't forget about me when they get round to releasing something new :shocked: . . .