Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shamelessly Creative (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Shameless Wants Your Artwork! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shamelessly-creative/10520-shameless-wants-your-artwork.html)

Slippery Jack 15th February 2013 10:01 AM

I won a copy of Phantom of Death the other day! Maybe i'll give it a spin and see if I feel inspired enough to do a cover, got naff all else to do at the moment :mmph: . . .

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 15th February 2013 02:58 PM

Just to clarify, Shameless aren't planning on re-releasing these films as a new product, but rather giving them both a nice, quick little make over.

It's a great chance to show off your artistic talents and get your work on an official release! There's some incredibly talented people on here, so here's your chance :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th February 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 321779)
Just to clarify, Shameless aren't planning on re-releasing these films as a new product, but rather giving them both a nice, quick little make over.

It's a great chance to show off your artistic talents and get your work on an official release! There's some incredibly talented people on here, so here's your chance :)

Are you people listening to this.??

Shameless are willing to pick a commission from someone on here.

Slippery Jack, RedeyetheCylon, Beyond 72, you know who you are. You all have the talent.

It really is time to put your money where your mouth is!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 15th February 2013 03:20 PM

^ Yeah...what he said. :laugh: Go, Dem!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 15th February 2013 03:23 PM

Hopefully it'll be the start of something new too. Imagine if each future release had a Shameless cover and a fan made cover from someone on here. How cool would that be?!

Pete 15th February 2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 321791)
Hopefully it'll be the start of something new too. Imagine if each future release had a Shameless cover and a fan made cover from someone on here. How cool would that be?!

And 'Fan Edition' will actually mean something.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th February 2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 321791)
Hopefully it'll be the start of something new too. Imagine if each future release had a Shameless cover and a fan made cover from someone on here. How cool would that be?!

Ahhh, but will they also be planning to re-release every title with new fan-made artwork? Sorry to sound so negative, but I don't see many people rushing out to buy another copy. And no offence to anyone who gives it a go, but fan made art doesn't do it for me. Prefer original poster artwork myself.

Beyond72 15th February 2013 04:39 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I'd love to have a go at the Phantom Killer one (I've even made a start and came up with a few ideas) but without owning the DVD it's tricky finding decent images I want to use.

So if some kind soul could take some screenshots (The ones I've posted below) as big as possible, upload them to a hosting site and send me a link to them, I'd really appreciate it!

ReturnToZero 15th February 2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 321789)
Slippery Jack, RedeyetheCylon, Beyond 72, you know who you are. You all have the talent.

and ReturnToZero yeeee...

blackpuppie 16th February 2013 08:19 AM

Sounds good to me. I think I'll give it a go


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.