Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Sister Of Ursula (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   SHAM045 - The Sister Of Ursula - Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sister-ursula/12959-sham045-sister-ursula-artwork.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th April 2015 12:53 PM

SHAM045 - The Sister Of Ursula - Artwork

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

The moment us Shameless fans have been waiting for is here!

SHAM045: The Sister Of Ursula
Official Artwork

Coming to DVD Monday 18th May 2015, the sleazy obscure giallo, The Sister Of Ursula starring the stunning Barbara Magnolfi (Suspiria, Cut And Run) will feature brand new artwork from one of cult cinema's greatest artist, Graham Humphrys (best known for The Evil Dead, A Nightmare On Elm Street and many more)!

Feast your eyes on this incredibly Shameless artwork...

This is not the final version of the front cover, so ignore the Shameless watermarks in the two corners for now. As soon as the final artwork is complete, you'll be the first to see it! We'll also be revealing the reversible artwork too in the very near future, so keep an eye out for that.

So, what are your thoughts on this? It'll certainly stand out on the shelves!

Pre-order the latest Shameless release, THE SISTER OF URSULA today. Click here to order yours!

Rik 17th April 2015 01:01 PM

I like it :nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th April 2015 05:13 PM

I like it too.:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th April 2015 05:14 PM

Then again.I'd be hard pushed to think of a Humphry's poster I didn't like....

keirarts 17th April 2015 05:23 PM

Most important is the film. I like the cover though.
Really psyched shameless are sticking out another Giallo.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th April 2015 07:34 PM

Very striking, moody and mysterious – I like it a lot.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 23rd April 2015 05:21 PM

Shameless fans, you are in for a treat tomorrow!

Keep an eye on the forum tomorrow lunchtime (around 1:30) when we'll be revealing the finished front art panel (from Graham Humphreys) as well as the reverse sleeve!

I'm sure you will love it...

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 24th April 2015 12:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The wait is now over!

It's time to reveal the brand new artwork for Shameless' sleaze-tastic new release of the fun giallo, The Sister Of Ursula!

Designed by the legendary cult film artist, Graham Humphreys, comes the brand new front art designed specifically for this stunning Shameless release. Feast your eyes on this...

On the reverse of the sleeve, we have another excellent art panel for you to choose from. Using the film's original Italian artwork, here we have the very seductive reverse artwork panel;

What are your thoughts on this new artwork? Let us know below and don't forget to vote for the cover you'll be displaying in the above poll!

Have yourself a Shameless night in with this brand new release!

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th April 2015 12:55 PM

I love the new artwork but i'm not so keen on the reverse. The knife design on the other poster is more striking IMO. However i guess it separates the Shameless release from the US version.

I'll happily have the new art on show.

Love the brown background on this forum by the way. :bananapair:

Edit - I was sure this had a brown background when i started typing this post. :confused:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th April 2015 05:10 PM

I really like the new artwork and will definitely display that.