Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   SHAM030 - The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh: The Archive Conversation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/strange-vice-mrs-wardh/3874-sham030-strange-vice-mrs-wardh-archive-conversation.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 07:20 PM

SHAM030 - The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh: The Archive Conversation

Coming to DVD next March from Shameless is another classic from Sergio Martino (Torso):

THE STRANGE VICE OF MRS WARDH!

Voted one of the top Giallos ever, not only for its surreal S&M imagery – featuring plenty of suspense, sleaze, nudity and gruesome killings – but also because it this is the film which placed Edwige Fenech (Strip Nude For Your Killer) in the hearts of besotted fans around the world.

There's been a lot of demand for this film from the Labs and Shameless have listened - so will this be going on your wish list?

PRE-ORDER THE DVD:

Amazon.co.uk
Play.com
HMV

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 07:22 PM

Excellent news!
Now you're talking Shameless.:clap:
I had this on the No Shame label,and foolishly traded it without watching it all!:rolleyes:

Pete 1st November 2010 07:39 PM

Day 1 purchase for me:clap:

bdc 1st November 2010 07:58 PM

Oh yes,definite purchase! :woot:
I'm certain the Shameless version will be the best English friendly one around!
The old Noshame release was a not very good pal-ntsc conversion and interlaced as well..
Mya uses the same old conversion it seems.

Shameless rocks! :rockon:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 08:01 PM

Now THIS is good news. Sarah (and Shameless), you've just brightened up my day with a ray of yellow! :woot: I hate to admit this, but I've never actually seen this (don't hurt me!), but cannot wait to see it. Releasing this film almost feels as though Shameless are going back to their 'roots' so to speak with a giallo. Oh yeah!

Argentofan 1st November 2010 08:09 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Some Edwige Fenech Giallo goodness! :woot:

Definate purchase!

ecc 1st November 2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 110683)
Oh yes,definite purchase! :woot:
I'm certain the Shameless version will be the best English friendly one around!
The old Noshame release was a not very good pal-ntsc conversion and interlaced as well..
Mya uses the same old conversion it seems.

Shameless rocks! :rockon:

PAL-NTSC conversions usually are interlaced.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 08:24 PM

Fantastic news. :cool:

Even though I have the OOP NoShame US release, I'll definitely be picking this up.

Jonny 1st November 2010 08:24 PM

Re: SHAM030 - The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh

Lovely! I misplaced my NoShame DVD a while back and couldn't face paying the silly prices for a replacement.

Posted via Tapatalk

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 09:47 PM

I've actually never seen this, although I said the same with the majority of the other Shameless titles. Another one to add to the collection me thinks.