Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Strip Nude for Your Killer

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2008, 12:13 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I disagree with Hermans view on the cover and think the pictures of the ladies would look better with the ladies covered up abit more rather , than have them lose anymore clothing.
If you intend to have the cover representative of the title then how about doing the ladies as topless or nude silhouette's.?
Or perhaps the 'B' side could be like Jonny's cover but with the killer standing in a way were the girls legs are visible but he is covering any view of the girls cheast area.
Just an idea.

I also disagree with Hermans view on the most beautiful actress in the world as I can think of 3 straight away who are in a different league altogether .

Herman, I hope you dont take this as a slight on you as it most definitely is'nt , and I hope you know that I hold you , like every other Shameless member with the greatest of respect, and as i've already told you I am a big fan of the blogs, so please don't be talking any offence , as none is intended.
I was just pointing another direction the cover could go.
Old 2nd June 2008, 02:17 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I disagree with Hermans view on the cover and think the pictures of the ladies would look better with the ladies covered up abit more rather , than have them lose anymore clothing.
If you intend to have the cover representative of the title then how about doing the ladies as topless or nude silhouette's.?
Or perhaps the 'B' side could be like Jonny's cover but with the killer standing in a way were the girls legs are visible but he is covering any view of the girls cheast area.
Just an idea.

I also disagree with Hermans view on the most beautiful actress in the world as I can think of 3 straight away who are in a different league altogether .

Herman, I hope you dont take this as a slight on you as it most definitely is'nt , and I hope you know that I hold you , like every other Shameless member with the greatest of respect, and as i've already told you I am a big fan of the blogs, so please don't be talking any offence , as none is intended.
I was just pointing another direction the cover could go.

Indeedy- there are completely different ways the cover could go-

2 points- firstly I was joking about her being covered/umcovered and might I add that I am absolutely besotted with edwige of the 1970s variety, please let me keep that dream alive so don't share your list please (is jane mansfield with a head maybe 1 of the 3 beauties?), no forget that don't tell me I ll keep my edwige dream. moving on....

and the cover- well there is a small matter of a big guy standing in his underpants with a blow up doll (which for me is the enduring image from that film), then again I am the bloke who thought that a middle aged man in a cardie was the best way to promote late night trains.

oh and no slight taken so don't worry, and glad you like the blogs

My blog has moved house: Italian Film Review Blog
Old 2nd June 2008, 10:40 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Herman, my post was light hearted and I knew how you felt about edwige from another post you'd made about the film to me and I was only joking with you. I do argree she is very attractive
I'll not tell you who my favourite females in film are but their more recent and all have dark hair.
Oh, ones got a famous Italian director for a dad and ones got a famous US actor for a dad.

You'll probably guess and think im mad so your dream wont be shattered.

Last edited by vipco; 2nd June 2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 2nd June 2008, 12:37 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Oh, ones got a famous Italian director for a dad ...

You'll probably guess and think im mad so your dream wont be shattered.
a gotcha, Antonella Fulci!!!

Old 2nd June 2008, 02:42 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Wrong Herman, try again.
Old 2nd June 2008, 02:49 PM
Active Cultist

the american one- hmm jamie lee curtis? I know the italian one is asia argento (or possibly sophie coppola) , but the american one famous dad- my wife suggests angelina jolie, do I win a frightened woman?

Old 2nd June 2008, 02:57 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Your wife is correct Herman, as are you with the lovely miss Argento.
Old 12th June 2008, 07:23 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Hope this one stays on the schedule Almar,as that's my BU version sold on amazon for a measly fiver.....
Old 12th June 2008, 09:05 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Five quid?!?!!?!!? There just doesn't seem to be the market for italian horror flicks wth ample nudity, violence and blood ............ or is there?
Old 12th June 2008, 09:41 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

It'll see the light of day - right now we're tracking fragments of The Designated Victim in Rome - found the opening credits - should be a short movie!

Like this? Share it using the links below!