Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree779Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th May 2023, 08:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
What happens when head meets turnbuckle!

Brock bleeds blood at Backlash 2023

Still think Ceasaro's face hitting the turnbuckle was the worst
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 12th May 2023, 06:28 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Still think Ceasaro's face hitting the turnbuckle was the worst
Yes!

That was a nasty one

MrBarlow likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 12th May 2023, 10:49 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Beth Phoenix head bump at Royal Rumble 2020.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dfdfsafdsdfs.jpg (20.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpeg download.jpeg (8.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 18th May 2023, 06:44 AM
Cult Master

WWE Hall of Famer 'Superstar' Billy Graham Dies at Age 79/ Bleacher Report

Old 18th May 2023, 07:30 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A great wrestler and commentator R.I.P. Superstar, a another wrestling legend gone.
Old 22nd May 2023, 03:14 PM
Cult Master

"Let's go Cena"
"Cena sucks"!

The Guinness World Records

John Cena breaks Make-A-Wish record after granting hundreds of wishes

"American actor and WWE superstar John Cena has set a new record for the most wishes granted through the Make-A-Wish Foundation with 650.

Cena began his career in professional wrestling back in 1999 and has since gone on to become one of the most popular athletes of all time; he is a 16-time world champion in WWE.

He was often portrayed as a crowd favourite character and as such has been the face for WWE’s "Be a Star" anti-bullying campaign.

This then moved outside of WWE to Make-A-Wish when he granted his first wish in 2002.

...he is the most requested celebrity. No one else has ever granted more than 400 wishes in the 42-year existence of Make-A-Wish."

Old 27th May 2023, 07:23 AM
Cult Master

A rather 'unique' review of WrestleMania from Margaret Pomeranz at the Austrailian ABCTV public television network

MrBarlow likes this.

Old 28th May 2023, 09:26 AM
Cult Master

Night Of Champions 2023: Who won what!

SPOILER:
  • The event started with a match where Seth 'Freakin'' Rollins defeated AJ Styles by pinfall to win the vacant world heavyweight title
  • This was followed by a singles match where Hall of Famer Trish Stratus defeated Becky Lynch by pinfall
  • In a singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, Gunther defeated Mustafa Ali to retain the title
  • In a singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship, Asuka won the title when she defeated Bianca Belair by pinfall
  • The singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship was a squash when Rhea Ripley (with Dominik Mysterio) retained the title by defeating Natalya by pinfall in less than 90 seconds
  • In a standard singles match, Brock Lesnar defeated Cody Rhodes by technical submission when Rhodes passed out from the pain of being held in a Kimura Arm Lock by Lesnar
  • The main event of the evening was the tag team match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship, which ended when Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeated The Bloodline (Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa) (with Paul Heyman) by a combination stunner / Helluva kick following interference from Jimmy and Jey Uso, who turned on The Bloodline

Generally speaking, the PPV was an up-and-down event, with a few very good matches, and a few that were forgotten minutes after they had finished

As a side note, it's interesting that when the first 'Night Of Champions' PPV was held in 2007, there were a total of 9 titles being contested [World Tag Team Championship / WWE Cruiserweight Championship / ECW World Championship / WWE Intercontinental Championship / WWE United States Championship / WWE Tag Team Championship / World Heavyweight Championship / WWE Women's Championship / WWE Championship]. 16 years later, the 'Night Of Champions' PPV contained 5 titles up for grabs [World Heavyweight Championship / WWE Intercontinental Championship / WWE Raw Women's Championship / WWE SmackDown Women's Championship / Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship]

The next WWE PPV is due to be the Money In The Bank event, which is being held on July 1st at the 02 Arena in London

MrBarlow likes this.

Old 3rd June 2023, 06:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dark Side Of The Ring Season 4.

Chris And Tammy.

A insight to the life of Chris Candido and Tammy Lynne Sytch who started off on the independent circuit to Smokey Mountain, then WWE where the pair were wrestler and manager and also a couple where rumours circulated that Tammy/Sunny was flirting with other stars. Chris sustained a neck injury and went to WCW then joined TNA where a injury occurred and his young death at the age of 33. Peggy Rae and Johnny Candito (Chris's mother and brother) give a great insight to his childhood and youth and relationship while Terry Runnels, Mick Foley, Lance Storm and Tom Pritchard and Jim Cornette give a insight to his wrestling and diva uprise and fall of Tammy.

If anyone is interested it's on daily motion.

Last edited by MrBarlow; 3rd June 2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old 4th June 2023, 12:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Vince Russo cutting a promo at the event of WCW's Bash At The Beach.

The match between Hogan and Double J Jeff Jarret was intentionally to see Double J who was built up as the big heel champion and to win over Hogan but someone threw up their creative control card and Double J just laid down and let Hogan pin him. After the match Vince Russo told Hogan and Bischoff to leave and they knew about the promo but had no idea what would be said. Russo went into the ring and said.

Three weeks ago, I left WCW…and quite frankly, I didn't know if I was gonna come back. And the reason I didn't know if I was gonna come back or not is because from day one that I have been in WCW, I 've done nothing, nothing but deal with the bullshit of the politics behind that curtain. The fact of the matter is, I've got a wife, I've got three kids at home, and I really don't need this shit. But let me tell you the reason why I did come back. I came back for everyone of the guys in that locker that week in, week out, bust their ass for WCW.

I came back for the Booker T's, I came back for every single guy in MIA, I came back for the Animals, I came back for Jarrett, I came back for the guys behind that curtain that give a shit about this company. And let me tell you who doesn't give a shit about this company, that Goddam politician Hulk Hogan.

Cause let me tell you people what happened out here in this ring tonight. All day long I'm playing politics with Hulk Hogan, because Hulk Hogan tonight wants to play his creative control card. And to Hulk Hogan, that meant that tonight in the middle of this ring, when he knew it was bullshit, he beats Jeff Jarrett. Well guess what, Hogan got his wish, Hogan got his belt and he went the hell home, and I promise everybody or else I'll go in the Goddam grave, you will never see that piece of shit again!

But I also, I sat out there in the people just like you, and I know you paid good money to come here tonight, and nobody is gonna be ripped off here tonight. So Hulk Hogan now has the WCW belt, and Hulk, let's refer to that as the Hulk Hogan Memorial Belt, because from here on in, that belt don't mean shit! Because there will be a new WCW belt, and as far as I'm concerned, that belt still belongs to the one guy that busts his ass week in and week out in the middle of this ring. And you people can love him and hate him, but he doesn't screw anybody back there and that's Jeff Jarrett.

Now hold on a minute, Jeff Jarrett is still the official WCW champion, but he will defend that title in this ring tonight. And he will defend that title against the son of a bitch back there who for fourteen years has been bustin' his ass in WCW and can't get a Goddam break because of the Hulk Hogans!

And I'm talking about Booker T! Booker T and Jeff Jarrett are the two reasons why I'm in this damn stinkin' business to begin with! So tonight in this ring, for the WCW title, two deserving guys, Jarrett and Booker will compete for the WCW…and tear this Goddam house down!

And Hogan you big bald son of a bitch, kiss my ass!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88925c94c3d50dd5-600x338.jpg (60.5 KB, 22 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!