LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th February 2017, 05:12 AM
Cult Master

It's been confirmed

Lesnar Vs. Goldberg in a singles match at Wrestlemania 33

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th February 2017, 01:16 PM
Cult Addict

Holy Moley!! Nothing 'fake' about this shoot.

Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 19th March 2017, 03:57 AM
Cult Master

The Official WWE’s Kids Magazine is suggesting that WrestleMania 33, where he faces off against Roman Reigns, could be The Undertaker’s last ever match

Old 19th March 2017, 01:32 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Holy Moley!! Nothing 'fake' about this shoot.

Like watching MMA more than wrestling
Old 20th March 2017, 04:45 PM
Cult Addict

The one and only Jim Cornette is to induct The Rock'N'Roll Express at this years hall of fame. Christmas has just come early.
Old 21st March 2017, 11:22 PM
Cult Acolyte

I hate the fact that WWE have stopped numbering Wrestlemania, I understand that Vince doesn't like to think he is getting older but it's a given. Wrestlemania will be 33 years old (which I don't understand because I was born in 1983 and mania was made in 85 yet it's the same age as me).

I liked the fact it was numbered and we knew where we stood. Yet with the way things are going new fans won't know what the real 1st Wrestlemania was. Apparently WWE want you to remember it by the logo but I can't see many fans saying "did you see Wrestlemania Play - it was awesome" or "did you see Wrestlemania Star". UFC number their events and it's never harmed them so why has Vince decided to go with this stupid idea?. Then when you rate it on IMDB it's going to look stupid.

What are your thoughts on this idea?, do you like the idea or not?
Old 3rd April 2017, 06:34 AM
Cult Master

Matt and Jeff are back in the WWE!

Also, after 33 years in the business (27 of them at the WWF/WWE) it would appear that The Undertaker has finally had his last match

SPOILER:
he lost to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 33, and apparently after the match he left his gloves, coat, and hat in the center of the ring

Old 3rd April 2017, 12:10 PM
Cult Master

I watched Wrestlemania for the first time in years some good moments some great moments but plenty of shit.

It was great hearing the Hardy Boys music and great to see they still have it some great high flying action pity the match was not longer.

If this is The Undertakers last match then it's a pretty shitty send off. The runway was massive they could've done so much more with his entrance and the match itself was terrible i get that he is old and in the game for so many years but the match made him look his age which was not the way you want to see someone you grew up with going out.

The highlight for me was J.R coming back to call Undertakers match WWE needs J.R his commentating is the best along with Jerry The King.
Old 3rd April 2017, 01:00 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I watched Wrestlemania for the first time in years some good moments some great moments but plenty of shit.

It was great hearing the Hardy Boys music and great to see they still have it some great high flying action pity the match was not longer.

If this is The Undertakers last match then it's a pretty shitty send off. The runway was massive they could've done so much more with his entrance and the match itself was terrible i get that he is old and in the game for so many years but the match made him look his age which was not the way you want to see someone you grew up with going out.

The highlight for me was J.R coming back to call Undertakers match WWE needs J.R his commentating is the best along with Jerry The King.
Have you been following Matt Hardy's "broken" persona, Nordi? Its the best thing in wrestling today. I must admit that the pop that they got at Wrestlemania was unbelievable, it gave me shivers.
Old 3rd April 2017, 01:33 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Have you been following Matt Hardy's "broken" persona, Nordi? Its the best thing in wrestling today. I must admit that the pop that they got at Wrestlemania was unbelievable, it gave me shivers.
I have only started watching it again recently after a good few years away from it. I have heard people who watch wrestling all the time saying how great Broken Matt Hardy is.
mr 420 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!