Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree784Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th August 2020, 03:12 PM
Cult Master

After a botched chair shot from Sammy Guevara, Matt Hardy scores a 1:0 on the Muta Scale!

AEW Dynamite August 5, 2020

trebor8273 likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 10th August 2020, 03:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

James Harris best known as WWF's Kamala has passed away at the age of 70.

0d7e7c581569288513fa5101e63e8f11.jpg B5OICHWIJMI6TGNIIBWI6S7HAY.jpg
Old 7th September 2020, 10:19 AM
Cult Master

Following the botched chair shot from Sammy Guevara at AEW Dynamite on August 5, 2020, Matt Hardy is the victim of another, much more serious botch

Again fighting with Sammy Guevara in the AEW All Out PPV on September 5th, the pair were above the floor on a scissor lift, before Guevara speared Matt off the top. However, they overshot a table below and crashed directly on to the concrete floor in a sickening fall. Guevara seemingly took the softer blow but Matt was knocked out, and the referee made the 'X' sign which is used to signify a genuine injury instead of a fake 'kayfabe' one

Old 7th September 2020, 10:39 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Following the botched chair shot from Sammy Guevara at AEW Dynamite on August 5, 2020, Matt Hardy is the victim of another, much more serious botch

Again fighting with Sammy Guevara in the AEW All Out PPV on September 5th, the pair were above the floor on a scissor lift, before Guevara speared Matt off the top. However, they overshot a table below and crashed directly on to the concrete floor in a sickening fall. Guevara seemingly took the softer blow but Matt was knocked out, and the referee made the 'X' sign which is used to signify a genuine injury instead of a fake 'kayfabe' one

Poor Matt is having a tough time of it lately.
Old 11th September 2020, 07:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just re-watched a documentary about Owen Hart and his match at Over The Edge in Kansas, May 23rd 1999, his widow Martha says or implied that safety was considered but corners were cut, when Martha went looking for answers she was stonewalled, and when she tried to sue Vince McMahon he wanted everything transferred to Connecticut so he can be held reliable for what had happened and tried to sue her. I do wonder how much money did Vince pay out to keep the event going and to stop the police for investigating the accident, how many times has Vince's wallet bailed him out of trouble??
Old 23rd September 2020, 02:02 PM
Cult Master

WWE Hall Of Famer Road Warrior Animal has passed away / Wrestling News

Old 23rd September 2020, 02:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Road Warriors (Legion of Doom) were one of the best tag teams in the WWf , R.I.P. Animal
Old 13th October 2020, 08:00 PM
Cult Master

MrBarlow likes this.

Old 5th November 2020, 01:06 PM
Cult Master

'Beautiful' Bobby Remus, who would later find fame as Sgt. Slaughter

MrBarlow likes this.

Old 6th November 2020, 04:38 PM
Cult Master

Stone Cold Steve Austin: 10 albums that changed my life / Louder Sound

"The wrestling legend chooses the albums that made him the beer-swilling, mudhole stomping, ass kicking hero we know and love

He’s a six-time WWE champion, a WWE Hall Of Famer, a multi-time Wrestlemania headliner and the man responsible for kickstarting the Attitude Era. In short, Stone Cold Steve Austin is a legend of wrestling. But when he’s not drinking Steveweisers, doling out stone cold stunners and throwing his fingers in the air, he’s listening to some good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll. Here are the albums that changed the life of the Bionic Redneck.

The first album I ever bought was… Earth, Wind & Fire – The Best Of Earth, Wind & Fire, Vol.1 (1978)

“This might disappoint you, but I think the first album I ever bought was Earth, Wind & Fire! After that it would have been a multitude of Kiss ones. I got into Earth, Wind & Fire because of one song I loved, [Beatles cover] Got To Get You Into My Life. It’s just a groovy, hooky-type song. I mean, we’re talking metal, and they’re not metal, but they’re about as good as it gets!”

The album I wish I made is… Judas Priest – Screaming For Vengeance (1982)

“Any time You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ comes on, I mean, how often can that apply to any time you’re feeling a bit down or need some motivation? That comes on, and Halford sings like only he can sing? That’s good shit.”

The album I break the speed limit to is… Guns N’ Roses – Appetite For Destruction (1987)

“That’s a good one. I wouldn’t call them metal, but Nightrain by Guns N’ Roses came on when I was driving my RV the other day.”

No One Will Believe I Own A Copy Of… KC And The Sunshine Band – Part 3 (1976)

“I was gassing up my RV the other day, and in the US, sometimes they have a television on the gas pump, playing commercials or music. They were playing I’m Your Boogie Man, and I was groovin’! I had a couple of those records back in the day.”

The album I want played at my funeral is… AC/DC – Highway To Hell (1979)

“Ah man, I tell you what: AC/DC, Highway To Hell. I’ve never seen AC/DC live. Of course I would love to, though.”

The best album artwork is… Kiss – Dressed To Kill (1975)

“I liked all the Kiss album artworks back in the day, whether it was Alive! or Love Gun, all their stuff. Dressed To Kill, with those cats in the suits, but you’re going back there. But I was talking to Kerry King, and that Slayer album, Christ Illusion? Jesus Christ – no pun intended – did you see that cover?! That stuff is pretty vivid. Also, if you wanna talk about album cover artwork – all of the Iron Maiden covers.”

The album that should not bed is… Kiss – Dynasty (1979)

“Kiss’s [disco] record back in the day, was it Dynasty? I mean, even though I Was Made For Loving You was a little bit catchy, a lot of people said, ‘Hey, what the **** is this?!’ I Was Made For Loving You was the one song that got away with it.”

The best work-out album is… Scorpions – Blackout (1982)

“Ah, man, almost anything from AC/DC, Iron Maiden, a lot of Judas Priest. And Scorpions, too – Blackout!”

A kid comes up to me and asks me what metal is. I hand them a copy of… Saxon – Wheels Of Steel (1980)

“Man, you hand them something from Saxon! They never got enough credit, man! They’re badass! Biff always had the pipes, he could sing his ass off, and they have a badass guitarist, I loved his tone. I always wondered why they weren’t bigger than they were, because if you look at all the bands we’ve been talking about, they all love Saxon!”

The album that reminds me of school is… Mötley Crüe – Shout At The Devil (1983)

“I remember the first Mötley Crüe album I bought, which was Shout At The Devil – the best one – and I remember when I got a scholarship at junior college, I was the guy who got the whole athletic dorm on to Ratt! They remind me of my school days.”"

Like this? Share it using the links below!