Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree783Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th April 2013, 08:03 AM
Cult Master

Wrestlemania - Who won what:

Six-man tag team match - Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) - The Shield won
Singles match - Ryback vs. Mark Henry - Henry won
Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship - Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee) - Team Hell No retained the championship
Singles match - Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - Fandango won
Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship - Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) (c) vs. Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter) - Del Rio retained the championship
Singles match - The Undertaker vs. CM Punk (w/ Paul Heyman) - Undertaker won, taking his Wrestlemania winning streak to 21-0
No Holds Barred match - Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels) [Stipulation - if Triple H loses, he must retire] - Triple H won
Singles match for the WWE Championship - The Rock (c) vs. John Cena - Cena became new champion

The Eight–person mixed tag team match - Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella) - did not happen due to unknown reasons

The next pay-per-view is scheduled to be Extreme Rules, due to be held on May 19

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So since I was home taking care of the GF last night, shes struck down with a bad cold, I decided to say shag it and order Wrestlemania. Hadn't watched much WWE in awhile so didn't really know the card going in.

Shield vs Orton and two other guys - Decent opening match. Not sure why people seemed shocked that the bad guy was bad after the match was over but it was a nice touch.

Ryback vs Henry- Mark Henry is still there..crap. Maybe he's gotten better..nope he still sucks and it seems a shame that this Goldberg clone lost to him. Nice what happened after when he pulled his move on Henry but this means this feud could continue. *shudder

Team Hell No vs Billy Gun 2 and big E- team hell no who are kane and the american dragon daniel Bryan carried the match. This Ziggler guy has apparently made himself into a clone of bad ass billy gunn

Fandango vs jericho- Worst then the match that preceded it because Jericho can wrestle. And honestly speaking of clones, imagine if you took Scott Hall(Razor Ramone for those who remember) made him dance salsa and took every ounce of "it factor" and talent he had..presto thats fandango

ADR vs Swagger- This one really bothered me. i know people who actually talk that racist crap in real life and its the absolute worst kind of cheap heat any wrestler can get. ADR carried Swagger to a decent match.

Taker vs Punk- really good match. Was a huge step down from previous Taker wrestlemania matches(when I don't watch mania I usually just watch the Taker match)

Brock vs Trips- This match should have been much better. It was slow and the crowd were just not into it. They tried to do a "real brutal" , got better near the end but it wasn't the match it should have been

Rock vs Cena- Gotta say I loved the energy of this match plus any match that makes the IWC whine and cry makes my day
Old 18th April 2013, 08:03 AM
Cult Master

Matches announced for Extreme Rules:

Triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler (champion) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Old 18th April 2013, 11:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post

Triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler (champion) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
I prefer the name ECW One Night Stand
Old 23rd April 2013, 11:00 AM
Cult Master

Quote:

New matches announced:

Singles match for the WWE Championship: John Cena (champion) vs. Ryback
Steel cage match: Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

Old 8th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Cult Master

Quote:

New match announced:

Singles match: Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Old 8th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
New match announced:

Sheamus will win
Old 8th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Class!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 11th May 2013, 07:38 AM
Cult Master

Quote:

New match announced:

Extreme Rules Match: Randy Orton vs. Big Show

There have also been some changes made to some of the previously announced matches.

The Cena/Rybeck match is now a 'Last Man Standing' match
The Ziggler/Rio/Swagger match is now a 'Triple Threat Ladder' match
The Sheamus/Henry match is now a 'Strap' match

Old 11th May 2013, 11:34 AM
Cult Addict

I'm and always have been a massive wrestling fan. I love the old American territories, Lucha and the Japanese companies like NJPW, All Japan, NOAH etc,etc. I even made a pilgrimage over to South Philly to see the original ECW at the bingo hall in the late 1990s.

My favourite wrestler of all time is without a doubt Mark "Rollerball" Rocco. The guy was so ahead of his time and was in my favourite feud too as the original Black Tiger alongside Tiger Mask in Japan.

I could go on all day.......
oaxaca likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!