??????????????????????
Old 14th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Losing to someone that is beilveable rather than a jobber basically
Old 15th April 2014, 09:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
A few days after being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame, The Ultimate Warrior has died

Ultimate Warrior passes away | WWE.com
Strange and sad when a larger than life, childhood hero passes away. RIP
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 21st July 2014, 07:38 AM
Active Cultist

Just skipped through Battleground as there wasn't really anything I was too fussed about seeing. This post will be full of spoilers, though.

SPOILERS BEGIN

Disappointing to see the Usos retain their titles. Though the third pinfall was pretty cool. I do like the Usos, but they're starting to come across as a very one-dimensional team. Admittedly all the best tag teams have had their gimmicks, but I don't really care about their matches like I did at the start of their title run. Was looking forward to a change tbh.

Ambrose/Rollins was one match I was looking forward to, however I thought it was a bit of a cop-out to have the match cancelled like that. Especially when the follow-up brawl and outside events led nowhere. Keeps it going through to SummerSlam, I guess.

Paige/AJ Lee was a great match. I didn't know which way it would go. In a way I'm happy to see AJ retain, as it would've made her return pointless if Paige were to reclaim the title. Interested to see where their story goes now - especially with AJ and Tamina separated.

Y2J/Bray Wyatt I actually skipped through. Normally I'd be all up in a Wyatt match but I've not been fussed about this feud as I think they kind of stuffed up Jericho's return with The Miz.

I skipped through the IC Title Big Mac until it was just Ziggler and Sheamus left in the ring. Genuinely shat bricks of joy when Ziggler eliminated Sheamus. Paused it on Ziggler's face being all "OMFG WUT??" while I went to feed the dog, I was all happy thinking "finally, they're giving Ziggler a shot". Sat back down, wanted to see that elimination again. Replayed it. Happy again. Miz out of nowhere to win the title. Bugger.

Skipped the whole Fatal 4 Way as I knew Cena was going to win thanks to the epic cock-up a few weeks ago with the SummerSlam posters, which was then confirmed when Heyman approached Triple H on Raw to discuss a potential "Plan C".

SPOILERS END.
Old 21st July 2014, 07:48 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by applecore View Post
Just skipped through Battleground as there wasn't really anything I was too fussed about seeing. This post will be full of spoilers, though.

SPOILERS BEGIN

Disappointing to see the Usos retain their titles. Though the third pinfall was pretty cool. I do like the Usos, but they're starting to come across as a very one-dimensional team. Admittedly all the best tag teams have had their gimmicks, but I don't really care about their matches like I did at the start of their title run. Was looking forward to a change tbh.

Ambrose/Rollins was one match I was looking forward to, however I thought it was a bit of a cop-out to have the match cancelled like that. Especially when the follow-up brawl and outside events led nowhere. Keeps it going through to SummerSlam, I guess.

Paige/AJ Lee was a great match. I didn't know which way it would go. In a way I'm happy to see AJ retain, as it would've made her return pointless if Paige were to reclaim the title. Interested to see where their story goes now - especially with AJ and Tamina separated.

Y2J/Bray Wyatt I actually skipped through. Normally I'd be all up in a Wyatt match but I've not been fussed about this feud as I think they kind of stuffed up Jericho's return with The Miz.

I skipped through the IC Title Big Mac until it was just Ziggler and Sheamus left in the ring. Genuinely shat bricks of joy when Ziggler eliminated Sheamus. Paused it on Ziggler's face being all "OMFG WUT??" while I went to feed the dog, I was all happy thinking "finally, they're giving Ziggler a shot". Sat back down, wanted to see that elimination again. Replayed it. Happy again. Miz out of nowhere to win the title. Bugger.

Skipped the whole Fatal 4 Way as I knew Cena was going to win thanks to the epic cock-up a few weeks ago with the SummerSlam posters, which was then confirmed when Heyman approached Triple H on Raw to discuss a potential "Plan C".

SPOILERS END.
My daugher was watching wrestling yesterday morning, and i dont watch it i know little bits here and there from last year, but i could of told you yesterday morning the Cena was going to wing the Fatal Fourway, it just had abvious written all over it when they showed the flash back of HHH and Stephanie announcing it to Cena. The only thing that has shocked me was Undertaker losing to Brock recently
Old 21st July 2014, 07:57 AM
Active Cultist

Brock breaking the streak is probably the most unexpected turn of events in WWE for a while - that and Seth Rollins breaking up The Shield (my money was on Reigns for that, tbh).
Plus they rarely have Cena lose tbh. He's their golden boy.
He's also really boring to watch.
anythinggoes78 likes this.
Old 21st July 2014, 09:51 AM
Cult Acolyte

Old 23rd July 2014, 10:26 AM
Active Cultist

Old 23rd July 2014, 10:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Biggest pile of shite to ever appear on TV, yeah even worse than that program we have an entire forum dedicated to
Still stand by this!
And, it makes me laugh how people are quick to slag off football fans for watching "a bunch of blokes in shorts, running round getting sweaty", but are quite happy to watch fat blokes in leotards getting sweaty and hugging each other, proper manly!

Just my opinion, before anyone starts moaning
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!