All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree74Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2015, 08:52 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Will check them both out. Crunchyroll is well worth it, if you are a anime fan. Can watch on laptop PC also an app for PS3/ps4 but it's on the American store but is very easy to set up an American account. It's what I usual watch it. And like anything you purchase on an American account it can be used on your main UK account
Uhm this is funny, I'm able to watch Triage X Episode 1 – PRESCRIPTION of HELL without a problem on there despite not being subscribed?

Ah I noticed how that's possible now!
Old 31st May 2015, 08:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Uhm this is funny, I'm able to watch Triage X Episode 1 – PRESCRIPTION of HELL without a problem on there despite not being subscribed?

Ah I noticed how that's possible now!
Think you get adverts and can't see it in HD? Watching the first episode of trinity 7, when that's done will watch triage
bdc likes this.
Old 31st May 2015, 09:01 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Possibly ads but I'm able to watch in 1080p (at least the first episode).
Old 1st June 2015, 07:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched the first few episodes of triage x and trinity 7. Both very different, while trinity 7 is very light hearted and reminds me of a cross between blue exorcist and a harem show, triage x is a lot darker in style but it lets itself down with unneeded comedy and ecchi which work in trinity 7 but here is out of place and brings the tone of the show down.

Both are enjoyable but enjoying trinity 7 more as the elements I mentioned about triage are letting it down, but hope trinity x moves away from what I mentioned as it works brilliantly as a dark and violent show, but the rest is just bringing it down and if it continues will more than likely give up on it.
bdc and keirarts like this.
Old 2nd June 2015, 09:32 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I also started Triage X but I felt it was too emotionless and meaningless for me, even the (less than expected) ecchi couldn't maintain my interest. Also I find that the characters are hard to like (so far at least). Only a huge plot twist and change of pace could save this one for me I'm afraid.
In short there's much more interesting series for me so I doubt I will be watching more. Unlike HOTD which i couldn't get enough of.

After reading your comments on Trinity 7,I might give that one a watch though.
keirarts likes this.
Old 2nd June 2015, 10:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
I also started Triage X but I felt it was too emotionless and meaningless for me, even the (less than expected) ecchi couldn't maintain my interest. Also I find that the characters are hard to like (so far at least). Only a huge plot twist and change of pace could save this one for me I'm afraid.
In short there's much more interesting series for me so I doubt I will be watching more. Unlike HOTD which i couldn't get enough of.

After reading your comments on Trinity 7,I might give that one a watch though.
None of them are brillant but trinity 7 is ok, harmless silly fun, watched a some more triage and just gave up on it, the whole ecchi is just out of place and the huge breast just look stupid and the female characters are just horrible, had potential but ruined it with ecchi and unwanted comedy
keirarts likes this.
Old 21st July 2015, 11:25 PM
Cult Addict

durarara!!.jpg

Broke this open today to watch. Been away from anime for a while so decided to get stuck in. Was very cheap on Zaavi but surprised to find this one is a ltd edition, 625 of 3000. Its a quality show from the creators of BACCANO! which values interesting non-linear plotting, a mixture of the fantastical and the real and a number of various interesting characters whose lives in the Ikebukuro intersect in various ways. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikebukuro

Interestingly we get an appearance from Issac and Mira, two characters from BACCANO! so this show loosely ties in to that show as well. This one comes highly recommended.

Also screening BERSERK (the original 26 episode series.) for a friend. One of the best sword and sorcery series to come out of Japan. Incredibly bloody and disturbing including some demon designs that look stolen from Hellraiser.
bdc and trebor8273 like this.
Old 23rd July 2015, 09:39 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I know it's old but it's so much fun.

keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 2nd August 2015, 07:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching these following anime

One piece
Tokyo ghoul
Beelzebub
Hunter X hunter

Nearly finished hunter X hunter which has been a fantastic series, love one piece but when is it going to end I've only finished albasta arc so still have over 800 episodes and counting to go, really enjoying Beelzebub great silly fun and just started Tokyo ghoul so don't know what to think yet but liked the first episode
bdc likes this.
Old 2nd August 2015, 08:40 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Lol,yes One Piece is unstoppable it seems.
I recently even stumbled upon it on Belgian tv to my amazement (they almost never program anime).
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!